battle of Bright moon 1/2

An:yay new chapter,also I've been updating my ToH fic as well

No Pov:

While illusion and Adora embraced there was a loud bang.

Adora and Illusion quickly ran out of the room towards where the rune stone is, seeing it's distress beacon lit and the sky dark with red electricity crackling around it.

Glimmer runs to Angella embracing her.

"What's going on?"Illusion asked.

"The elements are out of harmony. The Moonstone is using all its power to counteract the growing cloud of darkness.... but it's not enough. It's taking nearly all my strength just to keep my connection with it."Angella spoke calmly.

" That cloud is coming from the Fright Zone"Illusion said as Adora stood next to her

" So what's our plan? We do have a plan.. right? Guys?"Bow asked.

Adora watched the woods break apart, frozen.

"The woods are frozen over. There's nothing left to shield Bright Moon from the Horde. We have to prepare for an attack."Adora said as Illusion held the sword.

in the counsel room, before the painting of King Micah, over a pink table map.

" our scouts have reported sighting the entire Horde Army in the woods, moving towards us at top speed."Bow spoke.

"We must protect Bright Moon at all costs. If the moonstone is destroyed, there will be nothing left to stop the darkness."Angella said.

"Someone must've seen the distress beacon by now, why hasn't anyone come?"Bow said.

"The Alliance is broken and other princesses have their own kingdoms to protect."Illusion said defeated"No one's coming Bow."

The door bursts open.

"Someone's come!"A guard said.

"s it the princesses?"Bow said excitedly.

The guard moves to the right, showing Netossa and Spinnerella.

"Oh."

"Spinnerella and Netossa ha ha, thanks for coming guys..."Bow said.

" You still don't know what we do, do you?"Nettossa said.

"Aaaah.. no."Bow said.

"Seriously?! It's in the name, NET- Tossa."netrossa said to who Bow looks at her confused"NETS, I toss NETS! Okay?"

"Yes darling, you have beautiful nets."Spinneralla smiled.

"I'm not risking any of you getting hurt,She-Ra can do this alone. This is what she's for."Illusion said looking at her feet.

Adora looked at shocked at this.

"Illusion, not even She-Ra can take on an army of Horde soldiers ALL on her own."Adora said slightly yelling.

"Than what good is she?"Illusion yelled at Adora before walking away,Adora,bow and Glimmer looked at eachother before following illusion to the moonstone.

"Illusion... are you okay?"Glimmer asked.

"My Adora and Catra will be leading the Horde when they attack. I have to face them. I can't let them hurt anyone else."Illusion said.

Glimmer and Bow look at each other.

"What did you see?"Glimmer asked,she knew this had to do with what happened to illusion when she went unconscious.

"I saw what was happening to Adora's illusion,I don't know if it's happening or her now or in the future."Illusion said whimpering.

Glimmer runs up and hugs her.

" You've got this. And we've got your back."Glimmer smiled as the group embraced the smaller girl.

" Now come on, the Horde will be here soon. We have to be ready."Glimmer said.

They walk back into the castle and Glimmer pushes open two doors, her friends stand there in awe.

"Welcome to the Bright Moon armory! Well it's not really but I've been sneaking weapons and stashing them in here for months!"Glimmer says proudly.

"Dibs on arrows!"Bow squeals giddily, laughing and rubbing his hands in glee.

Saphira poked her head through the door seeing armour for her.

Saphira wags her tail and illusion hugs her close.

"Saphi!"Illusion smiled.

Adora smiled at Illusion's smile and giggle,she picked up a purple sword with a silver blade,it wasn't the sword of power but it would have to do.

Then they heard Angella's voice.

"Glimmer."

"Ah ma mom! How'd you know we'd be in here?"Glimmer yelled in surprised.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice you were hoarding weapons?"Angella said.

Glimmer Approaches Angella.

" I'm sorry mom. I can't just stand by while my friends and my home are in danger. I have to do this."She said.

"I know."

"Mom I... wait, what?"

"I've been trying all these years to mold you into someone more like me... but you're too stubborn and hotheaded, and brave.. like your father."Angela said as she summons a staff"This was your father's staff, I think it's time you had it."

Glimmer, teary-eyed, grabs hold of the staff and hugs her mom.

A large something causes the building to shake, rubble to fall from the ceiling, the squad to be shaken from inside the armory.

"They're here."illusion said as she takes out sword.

"For the honor of Grayskull!"

Illusion transformed into She-Ra and jumped onto Saphira's back who was now in armour.

The dragon roared and ran out of the armoury followed by he group.

The team hurries outside, in their battle clothes, and sees the Horde down by the water. Adora, illusion was looking overwhelmed,but is comforted by her friends.

"We got this. Right?"Bow asked

"Yeah..."Adora said as she looks at illusion. "Definitely."

"They're going to be sorry they ever tried to mess with Bright Moon."Glimmer said.

The Horde Tanks begin firing green balls of energy at the runestone.

"Defend the Castle."Illusion yelled as she commanded saphira to fly down.

The battle had begun.