nightmare

An: Illucho and Illusion Adora oneshot is here!, I've missed writing about them so here is some content for you.

Also a small mention of adopting a demon illusion maybe going into a depression,I don't know if this counts.

No Pov:

Illusion slept in Adora's bed.

Ever since she came back from mystacor she had been having terrible nightmares about shadow weaver.

Adora looked at Illusion as she read.

She had never found the time for reading back in her world but now she wasn't She-Ra,it was perfect time for reading.

She watched Illusion twitch in her sleep and mutter incoherent words.

Adora read untill she heard a commotion behind her.

She saw Illusion with up right and hyperventilate.

Adora get up and quickly walked to her.

"Hey hey it's ok"Adora said softly as she embraced the young She-Ra.

"Shadow weaver,she was"illusion stuttered but stopped and burried her face into Adora's jacket.

Adora began to hum to illusion,a song she would sing to her illusion when she got nightmares.

You're okay
You're alright
I'll never, ever leave your side
I will stay and I will fight
With you
Aah aah aah
Aah aah aah
You're okay
You're alright
I'll stay here through the darkest night
All the way, I will fight
With you

Illusion began to close her eyes and gently began to sleep.

Adora smiled and cuddled Illusion before she too fell asleep.

Meanwhile

Echo watched over her mate illusion.

It had been a few weeks since Adora disappeared and Illusion fixed the portal and Angella went missing.

Glimmer was now queen but with no one to be She-Ra,the rebellion was struggling.

Illusion whimpered in her sleep and hugged her mother's sword close.

Echo whimpered and nuzzled illusion comfortingly.

Without Adora the horde grew closer everyday and Illusion got worse and worse.

She was ridden with anxiety and Echo feared she would dip into emotions she didn't want Illusion feel.

Echo cuddled Illusion close and looked at the stars outside their window.

Illusion had moved into Adora's room as a way to be close to her.

She refused to believe Adora was dead as some of the other rebellion members believed.

Some even held a funeral but Illusion refused to attend and locked herself away.

Echo sighed.

"Please come back soon Adora, Illusion needs you"Echo said as she wrapped her tail around Illusion's waist.

Echo began to close her eyes and fell asleep.