the sea gate 3/3

An:I just realized the next chapter will be infected illusion.

Also horde Adora and Catra's nickname for illusion is starlight.

There will also be a chapter before Entraptas chapter.

No Pov:

On the Horde ship, Scorpia grunts as she
presses down on a lever, charging a cannon with a thrum; a laser blast fires out and hits the Gate, creating a hole; She-Ra is zapped with electricity as the Gate is hit, making her shout in pain and stop charging the Gate; the barrel of the cannon hisses with discharged smoke as Catra notices the Rebellion crew and looks through her telescope at She-Ra, still electrified.

Then she noticed something.

Catra looked closer through the telescope.

It looked like.

Adora?

Catra's eyes narrowed.

How was that even possible

Bow turned to She-Ra and Mermista.

"They're coming for the gate!"

Adora looked at Illusion worriedly.

She would have to face catra soon and possibly herself.

She-Ra groans as the electricity fades

" I just need a little more time."She-Ra said as she raised her sword to charge the gate again

" Keep them busy."

Adora looked at Illusion and Immediately stood by her side.

"Your doing great"Adora said trying to encourage illusion but there was a waiver to her voice.

Lonnie and Kyle grunt as they hold back the lever for the cannon as it fires another laser blast at the Gate; when the blast connects, She-Ra cries out in pain as electricity zaps through her and she momentarily stops charging the Gate.

Adora growls seeing Catra landon the sword with a  metal clang.

"Wow. You know, the tiara actually gets stupider the more I look at it."catra laughs.

That's when she noticed Adora.

She looked confused before shaking her head.

"And you even found someone to replace us with isn't that cute"Catra sneered.

She-Ra continues to charge Gate.

"Catra... How did you find me?"she cries out in pain when a cannon blast hits the gate and she is shocked again; quickly starts charging the gate again.

"Did you think it would be that easy to escape the Horde? I mean, I always knew you were kinda dumb, but..."Catra said as her claw tinks as she pokes She-Ra's tiara, making her grunt slightly"come on."

"What's your plan, insult me until I decide to rejoin the Horde?"She-Ra sneered.

"I don't think Shadow Weaver is planning to give you much of a choice. But, yeah, something like that."catra said.

Catra extends her claws and swipes at She-Ra, clanging off her metal bracer; Catra leaps off the sword while She-Ra is shocked again.

"Illusion!"Adora yelled as she ran to attack catra.

Catra jumped and quickly put her arms up to block Adora punches.

"Whoever you are,I don't know how you took Adora's form but this doesn't concern you"Catra said as she kicked Adora.