Something's wrong

An:next Chapter is here,feel free to ask questions about the story!

Also normal illusion angst Hours 😔

No Pov:

A bird caws as the group stayed silent.

Illusion had years dripping down her cheeks as she starded at the ground.

Adora held her trying to comfort her.

Sea Hawk guides a skiff into the forest. Adora, Perfuma, Glimmer, Bow and Mermista hang their heads glumly.

"How could I let this happen?this is all my fault.."Illusion Whimpered as her eyes held guilt.

"Illusion, it’s not your fault."Adora said looking at her.

"It IS my fault. Entrapta’s gone because I got captured."Illusion Whimpered.

Adora held her.

"It's not your fault if anything it's my fault this was my plan"Adora said trying to comfort the crying illusion.

"This only happened because we were all together. "mermista said.

"Mermista’s right, being together makes us vulnerable."Perfuma cried.

"Maybe there’s a reason the Princess Alliance fell apart before. Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea."

"Mermista, no, you can’t say that. "Glimmer said shaking her head.

"Whatever. I don’t want to be a part of it anymore. Sea Hawk, take me home. "mermista said.

Glimmer’s eyes widen as she gasps.

She looks at Illusion and she lowers her gaze. Perfuma clutches her knees to her chest and Glimmer frowns. Sea Hawk drives off.

The group soon made it back to brightmoon as Queen Angella ran towards them.

"Oh, Glimmer!"She cried as Queen Angella embraces her.

" Are you hurt?"She asks Glimmer as She squeezes her tightly.

" Mom, you’re crushing me. "Glimmer growled bow joined the hug as did Adora who brought her in.

Illusion smiled slightly but she still felt off.

" Mom, I’m fine, cut it out!"Glimmer yelled.

"I will not cut it out. I’ve been beside myself with worry."Queen Angella said.

Glimmer immediately teleported out of the embrace and huffed.

"I received word of Entrapta’s loss."Queen Angella said sadly looking at the group.

The Best Friends Squad look away with a sad look and don’t respond.]

"Well, Glimmer? Bow? Illusion Adora? Someone tell me what happened. "queen Angella said"Illusion must be terrified from being forcefully taken back to the fright zone."

"-Commander, it’s my fault. "

"-The thing is... "

"-Leave my friends alone! Give us a minute. "Glimmer growled

" A minute? Illusion was being held by the Horde. I’ve been going mad, telling myself awful stories about what could’ve happened to you and her."The Queen spoke.

Illusion held Adora's hand and Adora could tell something was off.

"Jeeze, mom, relax. I’m fine. We’ll talk later. "Glimmer said as she walked off.

"This conversation isn’t over! "Queen Angela yelled as the group strided off.

The group soon entered the main hallway.

Illusion shook her head, something felt off.

She felt her eyes going wide as green filled her vison.

She looked down at her feet and saw hooves,she could feel herself shaking as she could see clones?

Clones that were white and blue with eerie green eyes.

A pool of green liquid was Infront of her with a ramp.

She felt herself falling into,she tried to pull herself to the surface but couldn't,she kept trying but it was as if the green liquid had a mind of its own

She felt like she was drowning,like she couldn't breathe.

She tried to breathe but all that filled her lungs was the sickly green liquid.

She screamed but it wasn't her voice.

She felt herself falling unconscious but before she did she heard someone speaking in her ear.

"Welcome to the horde little sister"

Illusion opened her eyes and gasped as she sat up right and looked seeing a worried Adora, Glimmer and Bow.

"Illusion are you ok?"Adora asked worriedly.

"You went rigged and began shaking before falling over."Glimmer said her face was also worried and concerned.

"I don't know.."Illusion shaked,her mind was filled with the same images of the sickly green pool of water and feeling of drowning.

"Easy"Bow said helping Illusion sit up.

"Do you want to talk about it?"Adora asked.

Illusion looked down at her hands still shaking,she could still feel everything that happened but she knew that it didn't happen to her.

It happened to Adora's illusion.

Illusion debated in her mind for a second before coming to a conclusion.

She had to tell Adora.