in the shadows of mystacor 2/3

No Pov:

Glimmer laughed happily.

"We rode a flying mountain through clouds. It never gets old."Bow said cheerily.

Illusion glances behind her while Adora looks at her worriedly.

"Uh, sure, yea, heh. It was great."Illusion muttered.

Adora held her hand and led her to follow Glimmer and Bow.

"Just so you know, my aunt Casta can be a lot. But don't worry, I know how to handle her."Glimmer said.

A brown haired woman turned around.

"Is that my Glimmer?"she smiled and called out.

"Hi, Aunt Casta."Glimmer smiled.

"It's been so long since you've come to visit. And Bow.
Oh"She smiled and hugged him.

She spotted Illusion and Adora.

"And who's this?"Castapella asked.

"This is my friend Illusion. She's sometimes an 8 foot tall warrior woman named She-Ra. So, don't get freaked out when it happens."Glimmer said"And this is Adora,she's err, Illusion's trainer"

" Hi."Illusion said as Adora waved.

"Illusion,Adora. How nice Glimmer has started making some new friends. We were all so pleased when she started bringing Bow around. I was sure she had made him up at first."Castapella laughed before looking at Glimmer"Oh, you've done something to your hair."

"What? Yes, I cut it."Glimmer said.

"I can see that. I also see you're not wearing the sweater I knitted for you. Don't you like it?"Castapella said.

"Sure, I like it. It's great. It's just... it's a little warm for sweaters right now."Glimmer said.

"But you'd tell me if you didn't like it?"Castapella asked.

"Yes, I'd tell you."Glimmer groaned.

"I'm wearing the socks you sent me."Bow smiled.

"Well, I've always been fond of this one. So, what brings you all the way out here to visit your aunt? Is it once in a blue moon already?"Castapella laughed.

"We're on a diplomatic mission, Auntie. I'm rebuilding the Princess Alliance and..."Glimmer said before getting interrupted.

"My goodness, you must be starving. I'll have a feast prepared. I'm sure your mother hasn't been feeding you."Castapella gasped.

They approach the castle and illusions eyes widen in amazement,Adora chuckled.

"It's pretty isn't it"Adora smiled as Illusion nodded.

" You've come at the perfect time, there's an eclipse this evening. I'm headed right now to inspect the Lunarium for the ceremony. And nothing would make me happier than to give my favorite niece and her friends a tour."Castapella smiled.

"Uh, Bow and I have had the tour before. And we don't want to get in your way."Glimmer smiled.

"It's all right Glimmer. Illusion and Adora hasn't seen it. It'll be fun."Bow smiled.

Glimmer frowns.

"Oh, well, I guess it's up to Illusion and Adora then. What do you say my dear?"Castapella asked.

"Uh...sure?"Illusion said shrugging.

"Oh, I like her."Castapella smiled.

Soon after, they enter a room with a glass ceiling.

"Wow."Illusion smiled.

Adora swore she could see stars in Illusion's eyes making her giggle.

"The lunar lenses. We use them in the monthly ceremonies to renew Mystacor's magic defenses and keep us shielded from the outside world. You will be coming to the Eclipse Ceremony tonight, won't you?"Castapella smiled.

"Aunt Casta, I've seen the ceremony dozens of times. And we're all really tired from traveling. Maybe we'll skip it this time?"Glimmer asked.

"Nonsense. Your friend Illusion hasn't seen it, and it's quite a sight to behold for a newcomer. Besides, don't you want to spend more time with your aunt?"Castapella Asked.

Illusion looked at each of the lenses while Adora followed behind her.

"Of course. But we also really wanted to show Illusion the beach."Glimmer said.

"Well, if the beach is the only reason you're here, I really shouldn't keep you, should I? I certainly don't want to waste your time."Castapella sighed.

Illusion spots a shadow. And gasps.

Illusion ran off following it and Adora followed her.

"Auntie, I didn't mean it that way."Glimmer said.

"Guys?"Bow called out noticing the two running off.

"Well, someone is enthusiastic."

Illusion scans the hallway and the others join her.

"Ah, yes. The hall of sorcerers. These are the Great Ones that led Mystacor through the ages. This is my Micah, my brother. We trained in these very walls together. Glimmer looks just like him you know."Castapella smiled.

"He had a beard."

"Wait, Glimmer's dad was your brother?"Illusion.

"Wait do you know what aunt means?"Adora said looking at illusion,she had only found out the same time as illusion back when she had visited mystacor.

"No. I was just hoping somebody would eventually explain."Illusion said.

" Auntie, we're going to avenge my dad and make sure the Horde never hurts anyone else. Mom believes in us, and in She-Ra."Glimmer said.

"Well, if your mother believes, who am I not to? She's an angelic being after all, and I'm just a common sorceress."Castapella said slightly snarky.

"Ugh. Please, not this again."

"She never writes to me you know. I send letters, but do I ever get a reply?"

Illusion eyes a veiled statue and gets an cold scared feeling.

"What happened to her?"Illusion asked.

"Light Spinner. A scar on Mystacor's past. She sought power and control above all else, and she was cast out. Although, some say she never really left. That she's only biding her time, waiting to exact her revenge. But those are only children's tales, of course. Anyway, on with the tour. Are you hungry? I've had the dinning room redone since the last time you were here, Glimmer."Castapella asled.

Illusion studies Light Spinner and a shadow runs up the opposite wall.