familiar

Illusion's pov:

I traveled with Adora, Glimmer and Bow.

Some of the nearby villages had told us about some disturbances nearby,we feared it was horde related as they had been continuously moving through the forest despite their defeat.

"Almost there"Adora said as I had the sword strapped to my back,Saphira flew above us,her blue body shinning in the sky.

I sniffed the air and smelt smoke and burning.

"I'm guessing the disturbance is that way"Bow said as we walked towards the smell.

We neared it and I could see spider bots on fire and charred to shells.

Some tanks were over turned with claw marks slashed against them.

"What happened here?"Glimmer asked as she looked at one of the claw marks.

They were wide and large.

"I don't know,but it was bad."I said as I crouched down and looked at the small red embers on the grass.

I turned to see Adora,she looked concerned and worried.

"Hey are you ok?'I asked Adora,we had gone closer and I was begining to see her as more than a mentor, perhaps a parent.

"I don't know, something feels...off"She said looking around.

We continued looking around the place as I felt something moving nearby, I looked around and saw nothing.

"Hello?"I called out.

I heard a twig snap and I immediately ran back to the group.

"Something's here!"I yelled as I held the sword.

"Are you sure?"Bow asked.

"Yes"I responded as we got into a circle.

Saphira landed and spreaded out her wings,a snarl on her muzzle.

"Whoever is out there reveal yourself now!"Adora yelled.

Someone started moving out of the bushes as I held my sword.

They had a large feline like creature walking next to them.

Adora's eyes widened in shock as she saw the figure,her voice shook as she spoke.

"Illusion.."