6. Kira

This world doesn't need saving, it needs fixing.

Light's words echoed in Y/n's head. She couldn't forget the weird interaction with the boy. Something seriously felt off about him.

But, she shrugged the thoughts away, and finally focused on the death note kept infront of her, as she has gotten home.
She really wants to know what power does this book holds, because the stubborn shinigami has denied her to tell about it before.

Dark was sitting on the bed, eating a donut, lazily.

"Do you guys not sleep?..." Y/n asked turning her head towards the big creature, a little bit.

"Nope..."

Her eyes narrowed.

No wonder you look like a scum bag.

She sighed and opened the first page of the said notebook. It had some rules written on it, as her curious mouth started to read those.

"The person whose name is written in the death note, shall die."

Her eyes widened, as her heart skipped a beat.

"The heck?" She muttered.

And one by one, she read all the rules of the death note.
At last, she could only stare at Dark with an unreadable expression.

"What?" He asked with a subtle scowl on his face.

"You know you're scaring me, right?" He mumbled side-eyeing her.

"Well, what am I gonna do with it?" She looked away from him, in attempt to think deeply, staring at particularly nothing.

Her brows furrowed.

That makes sense, now.

Kira is also having a death note.

And same goes with the second kira.

If I trade the shinigami eyes, I'll be able to see a person's name? That's great. But, it's not worth it, is it?

Is there any way I can rule the world even before kira OR the second kira does?...

Let's begin the game, then.

I should've gotten this earlier.

Anyways, I have many things that HAD to be get done, now.

Dark watched as the girl stared at the notebook, with a sinister grin lingering on her lips.

He could tell what probably could be going on in her mind, that caused his grin to widen, and his eyes to shine in the darkness of the room.

She stood up abruptly, placing her hands on the desk, as she grumbled, "I need a full planned strategy for this..."

"For what?" He asked, tilting his head in confusion, making her smirk at his words.

"You'll know soon..."

With that, she opened her laptop, placing it infront of her.
Her fingers typed on the keyboard, in a rythemic manner.
Her pupil shone with the brightness of the laptop screen.

I have no time to waste.

Kira is way ahead of me.

As for the second kira, they are just a puppet for the first one, to use.

"The information, I searched, says that the second kira came into appearance when he/she sent an audio tape to the Sakura TV, in order to communicate with the first kira. But then, they soon sent an audio, saying that they no longer wanna meet kira? Bullshit!....
The excitement and desperation in their voice could tell that they, almost likely, worship kira, and would do anything to find him.
This points out at one and one thing only." She exclaimed, as her gaze kept fixed on the computer screen.

The shinigami watched in curiosity, "what is it...?"

"Second kira has actually found the original kira, and now they have come into a partnership, if I'm not wrong."

Her gaze judged the information, on the laptop screen, as if it was just a cup of tea for her.

Dark could just grin devilishly at her remarks.

She's smarter than I thought. It's just a matter of time before she finds out who the real kira is...