14. Entertainment

"That was something sneaky you did there!" Dark exclaimed in, before gulping down a donut.

"All thanks to you, Dark..." Y/n smiled softly, but soon it turned into a dark vicious smirk.

~Flashback~

"Well, Dark. I've got a plan..." Y/n muttered, as her gaze was fixed on Kenji's disappearing silhouette.

The shinigami's curious eyes flickered towards her, in a instant.

"I want you to follow what I say. That said, if you want some entertainment and, ofcourse, donuts." She replied relentlessly, while walking towards the girl's washroom area.

"You know I'm not obligated to follow around a mere human's orders..." He replied, lazing about in the air.

"Sure, you're not. But, if I don't succeed in what I plan, you won't be getting any donuts or entertainment." Her steps halted when she saw the empty washroom.

"What do I have to do, then?" Dark asked, accepting the defeat, as he will do anything to shake off his boredom.

"Good. Now listen. I will ask you to forfeit my ownership of the death note. When I do it, you'll go straight to Kenji and make him take the death note. But, that's not the end of it. You'll come again back to me, and make me touch the death note, so that I don't lose my memories." Y/n blurted out, confidently about her plan.

"I get what you're doing now..." He mumbled.

"That way, the second kira will be able to see your life span, and won't suspect you as K. You won't lose any memories, even though your so called best friend would become the new owner of the death note.... wow."

He cackled, showing his big shiny teeth.

"But I won't be able to stick around you! I don't think that boy would go around making interesting plans as you do!" He grumbled.

"It's just a matter of time..." She explained.

Dark became confused, and tilted his head, "You mean you'll take the death note back from him, after a while?....Thinking of that, you don't even care if Kenji died when the second kira saw him while he was having the death note."

Y/n shrugged being unbothered, "Right. I don't have time to give a damn about anyone's death. As much as don't want him to die, because I can use him later in my plans, i can't do anything if he died from kira's hand, anyway. I'll do anything to get everyone out of my way, who tries to be a hindrance, in my plan."

"If he dies, as you said, then make sure to bring the death note back to me, before anyone touches it. I'm not expecting any less from you, Dark." She added, making the shinigami smirk.

Whenever I think you couldn't be worse, you come and prove me wrong.

He thought.

"Count on me! And Don't forget my donuts!"

"Now....."

"Get rid of it!" Y/n breathed out.

The god of death's eyes shone with an evil glint. He took the death note in his big hands, spreading his wings, he flew away to do what he was told to do.

'You will lose memory of death note when losing its ownership. But, you can regain this memory by, either obtaining the ownership, or by touching the death note.'