9. The eyes

"What is your plan Y/N?" Dark lurked around the kitchen, where Y/n was making donuts.

She eyed him, before again focusing on the batter, that she stirred in a bowl.

A small sinister smile remained still on her face, as she just had a small laugh, on her own thoughts.
The shinigami was dying to know what was going on in that little head of hers.

"Tell me, dark. Does shinigami eyes tell you who is having a death note with them...?" She asked, facing him.

Dark's eyes instantly lit up, in a dark red color, as his grin widened.

"Yes, why? Are you planning to do the deal with me?" His voice sounded desperate, if anything.

She blinked at him, "Ofcourse not..."

Devils don't care about anyone...

As of Dark, he would be willing to help anyone, as long as he's entertained.

Pathetic.

"I have a plan." She blurted out.

• • • • •

"But, they never told us the date or the time to go to the warehouse!" Aizawa grunted, looking at L, who remained unbothered.

"Maybe this K wants us to figure it out!" Light suggested, making everyone face him. He stood up and made his way towards the tape record.

"The person behind this, who's claiming to know about kira, could be, infact, the real kira, who's trying to mislead us!" He added, with a serious look on his face.

Matsuda beamed, "That's it! Light could be right!"

"I hope we find out who's the one behind this..." The man, then, added, switching to a tensed expression.

L shifted on his place and spoke, "According to my calculations, if they have done enough to send the audio recording to the Sakura TV, i think they have already kept the 'package', they were talking about. It wouldn't take much time, would it?"

"I see..." Light mumbled, before continuing, " Then, we should head towards the warehouse."

Before anyone could say anything, he said, " I think I can handle this alone. I mean, if anything, it just seems like a pathetic prank to me, if it weren't for Kira misleading us."

"You all are needed to work here, on the case. I don't think it would take much time. What do you think, Ryuzaki?" He shrugged, as if spitting out facts, confidently.

L side eyed the brunette and replied, " Absolutely not. To ensure there won't be any problem, you should take someone with you, except ofcourse, your girlfriend."

The girl sulked, who was standing silent beside her so called boyfriend, until now.

"Hey! What do you mean?! Well, now that you've mentioned it, I WILL be going with Light!" Misa scoffed, grabbing light's arms.

"You don't have to go right away. If K is truly serious about what he or she is saying, they would send us another audio, anytime soon." L stated, casually stuffing his mouth with the sweet strawberry cake.

☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤

Light fidgeted with the pen, in his hand, sitting on his chair. Misa was laying lazily on his bed.

Ryuk gobbled an apple, while Rem just stood their, staring at the boy.

"What are you gonna do next?" The latter asked, as her eyes narrowed at
Light.

He sighed, turning to his side, on his Chair.

"I need Misa to have the Shinigami eyes..."

Everyone in the room, looked at him.
Ryuk wheezed, as Rem's eye twitched in annoyance.

Misa jumped up from the bed, and stood up infront of Light.
He held her shoulders, looking at her deep in the eyes.

"Misa, will you help me make the new world?" He asked, his voice as delicate as a feather.

Rem took a step forward.

"She is NOT going to do anything like that!" She spat, aggressively.

Light ignored her words and only focused on the girl, infront of him, for the time being.

"For our love to blossom, we have to make sacrifices, don't we?"

That's it.

Misa was so hypnotized by his words, that she quickly turned to her shinigami, and ordered, "Rem, I want the shinigami eyes."

Rem was reluctant at first, but eventually, she had to give up, melted by Misa's constant pleasing.

"Fine..."

Light smirked internally.

I got her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.