12. L

Light's Pov

I was a little surprised when K actually found out my identity, as Kira.
I never thought of the aspect of someone else having a death note, other than Misa.

I must say...

Whoever is behind the alias of 'K',

You are impressive...

K seems to have their own agenda, here.

They are neither on the kira nor the anti- kira side.

They want to use everyone involved here, to get their way through this...

Our thinking maybe the same on some level.

I want to become the God of the new world, I create.

But...

Seems like, K wants the same.

If I may,

I should try to make them work with me, instead of competing.

Or else,

I might end up losing, because K have the same powers as I do...

Third - person view

Light's attention diverted when he heard a ding from his computer, on which, he was working, a few moments ago.

He frowned and a clicked at the strange message that popped up on his screen.

'Hey! Thought to let you know that your computer is hacked for a a while! And every file that you downloaded from your father's computer, are with me now!
You must have guessed who I am.
Yep! It's your K here!....

See ya!'

His jaw clenched at the message.

Damn it!

But how did they get access to my computer?

Is it someone that is close to me and has my ID or number or something?...

I need to find out.

He dialed to Misa, "Misa, I want you to come to my university tomorrow."

I will have to take care of this K, a soon as possible!

》》》》》

The next day, Light walked towards his university with so many thoughts rummaging in his head, altogether.
Ryuk followed, with his dark red eyes lingering on every person, that passed by.

"What do you intend to do by calling that blonde? I feel a little weird when Rem just stands their staring at everyone's soul. She just doesn't know how to have fun!" The shinigami complained, making a bored face.

Soon, they arrived at To-oh University, Japan's number one university, made only for geniuses.

~°•◇•°~

Y/n just arrived at the university, but there was something she missed around her.

Dark.

Yes, he wasn't there with her, for some reason. That made her feel a bit alone, compared to the other days when he was around, making sleek comments here and there.

She walked inside the campus, when she heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n!..."

She turned around to find Light, approaching her.