Welcome to The Zango Blacks

(Zango Black)

                                                    (Zango Black)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

So, how are you all doing, friends? Welcome to Zango Blacks. Who are they? How did they become gangsters? What is their life like, and what was it like before? And what is their purpose? Haha! These questions must be on your mind too, and I'll answer them all. So let's take the first step.

Everyone has a past, you must have heard this before. Everyone chooses good or evil for a reason, either because society has mistreated them or because their loved ones have betrayed them. There's always something that settles in their hearts and leads them down a different path, perhaps towards evil. But the one walking that path doesn't know what consequences lie ahead.

The difference lies in what you're doing for yourself and others. Are you causing them pain? Or are you just causing pain to bad people? What are you doing as a gang? Is your gang good? Or bad? Who decides this? We can decide, so this story is one where I'll leave everything up to you. I'm just here to tell you the story. Oh, that's my job.

Zango Blacks is the name of a powerful gang, consisting of 5 members, including a girl. They all dress similarly, wearing black hats, long coats, long black shoes, and a black locket with the gang's name "Zango Blacks" inscribed on it. If you see them, you might freeze in fear. They have made a mark in the world with their actions. Some call them monsters and bad people, but some consider them saviors. Today, Zango Blacks have everything they might have once dreamed of, but is it enough? I don't think so. People fear thieves and murderers, but they fear them even more. So how did they become such a dangerous gang?

 So how did they become such a dangerous gang?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.