ARRESTED

Next day.

Kevin and Sorter meet in the office. It's around 12:00 pm.

Kevin: Have you read Zak's diary? What did you find in it?

Sorter, taking a deep breath: Ahhhhhhh!

Kevin: What happened, Sorter?

Sorter: Last night I was reading Zak's diary and I found out a lot.

Kevin impatiently: Tell me, tell me, what?

Sorter: He was in depression, he missed his mother, and his sister had

started torturing him almost a year ago. It's all written in there.

Kevin: Oh, damn!

Sorter: Not only that, there are many incidents written where he was severely beaten by his father, and just for small mistakes.

Kevin: Like?

Sorter: Like falsely accusing him, by his mother and sister.

Kevin, taking a deep breath: And what did he write about his mother?

Sorter: All I could gather is that he used to talk to his mother in the diary, writing words after words. He was under a lot of stress... maybe since childhood.

Kevin angrily: So, Zak's father is lying to us too? What a despicable man he turned out to be, and his wife too.

Sorter: Yes, we can say that... And did you manage to unlock the laptop?

Kevin: Yes, I thoroughly checked the laptop, but for now, there's nothing significant, just some of Zak's sister's nudes that she must have sent to her boyfriends, nothing super important.

Sorter slowly: I don't understand...

Kevin: What?

Sorter: Zak's diary also mentioned that his father forcibly took him away from his mother, but I'm surprised why he did that when his father had already remarried?

Kevin: That's what I can't understand either...

Office landline ringing:

(V.O.) Mr. Kevin, please come to Court Street quickly, we have found Zak, and he is currently in our custody...

Kevin: Bring him to the police station...

(V.O.): OK, sir... We are coming.

Sorter: What happened, Kevin?

Kevin, taking a deep breath: Zak has been caught...

Sorter: What's the plan now, Kevin?

Kevin: Look, Sorter, you are a good person, and maybe now you know more about Zak than I do, so the decision is yours.

Sorter smiles: Yes, I understand, my friend.

The police bring Zak to the police station, Zak was quite scared, he didn't have enough strength left to scream, he wasn't talking to anyone... Zak was taken to a private room and made to sit on a chair. Mr. Kevin and Sorter arrived, they were a bit worried seeing Zak's condition. They asked the staff to give him water and arrange for food. Kevin informed Zak's father that Zak has been caught and asked him to come to the police station...

Kevin: Hello boy, there is no need to be afraid. 

Zak crying ;............ Get me out of here please. 

Kevin put his hand on Zak's head and said, "Look, you tell us the truth, we will not let anything happen to you."

Zak Crying: I didn't do anything, I lost my senses....