MURDER NIGHT

Zak had fled from there, he was panicked, he was just running, unaware of where he was going, not knowing that it was turning into a nightmare.

On the other hand, some time later, Zak's family came to their house. They opened the door, it was night time, Zak's father started asking why it was so dark inside the house till now? He said to his wife that at least they could turn on the lights , they were going to useless day by day. They went inside and turned on the lights only to see that there were blood stains all over the white marble, they were very surprised, they shouted for Zak? Daughter? Where are you? They went towards Zak's room and there they saw that blood was oozing from their daughter's head, which had almost dried up. Zak's stepmother fainted there, Zak's father put his wife and younger child in the car and quickly went inside. He shouted for Zak? Zak? Where are you? Are you okay? But he was not getting any answers, so he was shocked, he realized that Zak must have done this, he started shouting in anger, saying, "Zak, I will not spare you, you scoundrel."

He called the police and ambulance, his mind was not working, what had happened in his house? The ambulance arrived almost 20 minutes later, and so did the police. The police searched all the rooms and asked who all lived in this house? Zak's father told them that he had gone out with his wife and son, behind them, my son Zak and daughter were at home, that's all I know, and I don't know anything else about how this happened? The police asked then where is Zak? Zak's father said that he ran away, he is not at home? The police saw a baseball bat next to his daughter's body and asked whose baseball bat is this? Zak's father said that this baseball bat belongs to Zak, he had a hobby of playing it. The body was put in the ambulance and taken straight to the hospital, Zak's father was in a bad state of crying, he had lost his daughter.

 The body was put in the ambulance and taken straight to the hospital, Zak's father was in a bad state of crying, he had lost his daughter

The police searched the house and said that they found some bottles of alcohol in your daughter's room, it's not like she drank so much alcohol alone, there must be someone with her.

Zak's father shouted in anger: I do not know who was here. I have lost my daughter, and you are asking me such questions. You have no idea of my condition. However you can, catch Zak and put him in jail, otherwise I will kill him.

Police: That's all our job, we will see, you control yourself, tell me where Zak's room is?

Zak's father, crying: This room in front is Zak's, where my daughter's body was found.

Police: Let me see what we find there.

He went inside and saw that Zak's bed was scattered, there were some stains on the bed, there was a smell of urine coming from there, he called Zak's father.

Police: Look, we see something strange on the bed, did Zak pee on the bed while sleeping?

Zak's father: No, it's not like that, he has never done this before, how did this happen, I don't understand.

Police: Who knows, something else might have happened here? Anything is possible. Anyway, we will find out, there was a small picture of Zak on the dressing table, he asked Zak's father if this is your Zak?

Zak's father in anger: Yes, this is that scoundrel, I feel ashamed of him.

Police: Relax, sir, relax, can you tell me which school your daughter was studying in? So that we can ask some friends of hers, because looking at the room, it seems that there were not only two people here, there was someone else. Or it could also be that Zak is innocent and he is in trouble? You pronounced Zak guilty without thinking. Why?

Zak's father: silent! .....................

Police: Am I asking you something? Look sir, no one knows more about your son than you, that's why I am saying, tell me how did you consider him guilty?

Zak's father: Because I know what kind of son he is, he is my ex-wife's son, and since he came here, he was not happy, and maybe that's why I am considering him guilty. And yes, they both studied in the same school, St. Xavier's.

Police: hmmmmm ...... Thank you! So this is it. For now, I am taking his photo and I will try my best to find him, don't worry, my condolences are with you and forgive me for your daughter, I am sorry. I will call you when the post mortem report of the body comes.

Zak's father: silent ..................

Police started the car and informed the control room that I am sending a photo, find him, he has committed a murder, don't go by his innocent face. And yes, I need an expert in this case who is studying the nature of children, by tomorrow morning.

Control room voice over: done!