ZAK IN ACTION

There was no one in Randy's family, Randy's parents left him in childhood, now no one is left. No one rears, everyone brings their own love and the remaining burden of others, just because of this, his uncle threw him out of the house. After spending some time, he used to beg on the streets and fill his stomach by stealing small things, Randy was alone in this world, Randy White belonged to the American family, while Zak Black was American. But now there is a friendship between them, Zak has considered Randy as his younger brother, so it is expected that Randy will not think so much about his old life anymore.

Breakfast bell ringing......

Everyone comes to the mess, while the leader of the gang also comes, seeing Randy and Zak coming together, John says that it seems that the mouse has made his new friend, or it seems that two chickens are coming to hunt, all the gangs bring laughter on both of them. But Zak was still silent. He told Randy to shut up and get out of here. Randy said that you were saying yesterday that we will enjoy them together, but now you are backing away like this, Zak said that let the right time come and just come with me, John stopped them from taking breakfast, and said that bring it for me first. 

Zak Slowly: John, get out of our way. 

John: Don't go away, what are you going to do? 

Zak Lovingly: John, I'm telling you to get out of the way.

Random Guy: Hahaha! He speaks as if he is very glorious.

Elis was also standing there watching all this, Zak still told John many times to let him go, but John was telling him that he should first bring breakfast for him, only then he will let him go, Zak agrees with him and he brings breakfast for them,  But John throws the plate away and grabs Randy's throat,

Zak angrily: John, the person you grabbed is my brother, leave his throat 

John joked: Oh really! So look how I twist his neck like a chicken.

All the boys in the gang laughed out loud. 

Zak angry: I am giving the last warning, leave it 

Randy insisted: Hey, me, or will you keep playing your dialogues, you are of no use brother.

Zak angrily punched John in the face so hard that John fell on top of the boys on the other table, Randy was surprised to see this,

Randy smile: Wow brother, he was killed in one punch, enjoyed it 

John's gang tries to beat Zak and Randy. But Zak hits everyone with the same punch in turn, Elise is standing far away watching this spectacle, He was also happy in his heart. Seeing John's gang beating, because he knew that John and his gang had spoiled the atmosphere there, Zak beat  jOhn and the gang so much, they did not move from their place, their eyes were blue of Zak's punch, all the boys who were there started shouting Zak's name, and they were also happy.

Randy smiles: Why? John has to have breakfast, look, today Omelette is very tasty. 

The cook standing there also starts laughing....

Zak didn't have a smile on his face, he didn't want to do it. 

Zak :look, Randy, I didn't intend to do anything like that, it's all because of you.

Randy: Because of me? Do you stand far away watching your little brother being beaten?

Zak: It's not like that, my point is that you could have beaten them yourself...... Haha

He had told all the boys there that if anyone tries to confront them, they will also face the same fate, Zak and Randy's friendship became famous in the whole  center after this day, elis also reported to Kevin and Sorter, that Zak had badly beating some goons here. No one even raised their eyes in front of Zak and Randy, but in the meantime a bad news came.