Last Decision Against Zak

Kevin and Sorter knew that Zak's parents would go to any extent to ensure he receives a severe punishment, and that's exactly what happened when the judge pronounced a nearly 14-year sentence against Zak. Kevin and Sorter were not at all pleased with this decision. Sorter found out that the judge was close to Zak's father, which likely influenced the unusually long sentence given to a child.

The judge's ruling was that since Zak was only 14 years old, he would be sent to a juvenile correctional facility for 4 years, followed by 10 years in a criminal jail. Kevin and Sorter found this decision unjust, but their hands were tied.

On their way to the juvenile correctional facility:

Kevin, sadly: I'm sorry, Zak.
Zak, softly: I knew I would be punished. I committed murder, uncle.
Sorter: Zak, you know where you're being sent is already filled with criminals. It's a corrupt juvenile correctional facility.
Zak, nervously: Will I be beaten there?
Kevin: No, Zak, relax. We have a lot of sympathy for you. We know what you're going through. Your parents might be happy with your punishment, but perhaps we are not.

Kevin holds Zak's hand.

Kevin: Listen carefully, Zak. Sorter and I have come up with something, but it's a bit risky. Can you do it?

Zak, softly: What is it, Uncle Kevin?

Sorter: You'll go to the juvenile correctional facility, where you'll meet
Uncle Ellis. You'll tell him that Kevin and Sorter sent you. Understand?

Zak, confused: I don't understand what you both are saying.

Kevin, taking a deep breath: Look, we don't want you to stay there. We want you to escape and go to your mother. Uncle Ellis will help you. We've arranged everything, and you just have to escape tonight. Can you do it?

Zak: No, I can't do this. Can't you see I'm scared? Let me face my punishment. It's my right. I don't want you to suffer because of me. I'm already consumed by guilt, and I won't be able to bear it.

Sorter, shouting: Zak! Zak! Zak! Come on, Zak! Are you serious? Don't worry about us, just go to your mother. You'll be safe there.

After reaching the juvenile correctional facility, Zak hadn't said anything yet, but he had been eager to see his mother for years. Kevin lifted Zak out of the van and asked him one last time if he would do it. Zak just nodded, and Kevin understood that Zak would follow their plan. They knew it was risky, but they were doing it for Zak's sake. Both Kevin and Sorter might lose their jobs, but they prioritized humanity.

After Kevin escorted Zak inside, Sorter and Kevin conversed:

Sorter, sadly: I'm thinking, my friend, if he couldn't escape from there, his life will become hell.
Kevin, taking a deep breath: He'll manage. You know, this is the first time I've handled such a case, and for the first time, I feel pity for a criminal, and that's Zak.
Sorter: Yes, I know, and I can see it too. I also feel like we'll be suspended very soon.
Kevin, smiling: You're very cowardly, Sorter...
Sorter, smiling: I'm not a coward, Kevin. I just know that I'm an American, where the law rules! Hahahaha!

The afternoon was nearing its end, and they both left from there.

Zak felt uneasy when he went there, as everyone seemed to be dangerous criminals.

Random guy: Oh, look who's here! His news has been circulating on the news, he has become quite famous.

Other random guy: Heard he betrayed his own sister, turned out to be a big scoundrel.

Zak had no answer for them, he was just scared, and quickly ran from there to his room. When he entered his room, he saw that the condition of the room was also very bad, a dirty blanket and some things he had never seen in his life, etc: drugs.

Hi friends keep supporting. And give votes for motivation.