Mystic Mayhem

It has been 2 years since I got married to the love of my life, Lloyd Garmadon. We even have our own baby pixie, Piff. She joined the family the day before our wedding, but she missed the motherly love that I gave to her. We lived with my family in a castle in Soleanna and most importantly we're very well known because we're the mafia rulers of our own kingdom. Our crazy adventure started when we received an unknown message from New York.

"You thinking what I'm thinking, Hon," Spade asked.

"Yes, my love," Espio replied.

As we're getting ourselves ready, Piff wanted to come with us, but I certainly don't want her to get hurt. Piff started to cry for a bit, but she understood my decision. We made our way to the portal and landed straight to New York City. As we began walking north, a strange puppy ran over to the construction site and we all decided to follow it. As we followed it to the construction site, Cream picked it up and tried to comfort it until a human and 4 turtles jumped in front of us.

"Woah! Who are you guys," I exclaimed.

"No worries, we're here to help," Leo said.

We turned around when we heard an angry scoff and saw 2 bulky guys with pets in their carriers.

"Oooh! Humans! Initiate plan H," Raph exclaimed as him and his brothers went behind April.

"Um, excuse me sirs. Can you direct us to the local science fiction convention that we are currently dressed for?" Leo asked.

"Snazzy alien turtle outfits, huh?" Mikey said.

"We are just typical, normal humans who got lost in the middle of our normal, everyday human lives. Nailed it." Donnie said, casually.

"Dude, you gotta make it to rehearsal," Leo whispered.

"Give to me, creature. How do you say . . . Pretty please . . . Or I'll destroy you," Man said, threatening.

"No, not letting that happen," Cream refused.

"You do not intimidate us, with or without your fake nerd voices," Man argued back.

"That was actually my real voice," Donnie said.

"Well, you better get intimidated, 'cause we're like nothing you've ever seen," Raph said with triumph.

"What's wrong with my voice?" Donnie asked.

Both men start to glow and purple stuff flows around their bodies.

"Jumping Jack Flash," Raph exclaimed.

"What the heck," Silver exclaimed.

"Oh damn!" Shadow exclaimed.

"What the," Lloyd exclaimed.

Men begin to transform into huge monsters astride monstrous dogs. Garm and Freki

"So . . . You guys from Jersey?" Leo joked.

"Really, Leo?" Mikey asked, annoyed.

"What? I can't make a joke in the middle of the craziest thing ever? That's how I cope," Leo said in defense.

"Whatever. This is our chance to finally use these babies. Weapons ahoy!" Raph announced.

"We agreed to reserve "ahoy" for ship based adventures, pal, please," Donnie said.

Dogs snarling and barking race towards them.

"Ready for this, guys," I asked with a smirk on my face.

"It's been too long since I wanted to smash something," Knuckles said with a smirk.

"Let's do this," Sonic said with triumph.

Our tattoos started to glow and we touched it to begin our transformations.

Mafia Family Heroes x ROTTMNTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें