The Longest Fight

"Okay, we got pizza rolls, pizza balls, pizza tots, pizza puffs and duck a l'orange pizza!" Mikey said as he was setting up the table.

"All of the food looks good," I said, mouth-watering.

"As if today could get any more perfect," Donnie said.

Lloyd came back with candy in his hands.

"Candy, hun," I questioned.

"Candy is my energy boost, babe," Lloyd replied.

"Okay, understandable," I said.

"It's starting guys." Raph said.

We began to gather while Leo was skateboarding on a ramp.

"Three hours of insane tricks. And the rumors are true. Sydney Allen will attempt a 14- on the Mega Ramp," Announcer said on TV.

"Is that even possible?" Jet asked.

"No way." Wave said.

"She's gotta be the next Tony Hawk to do that." Storm said.

"Hey. I bet I could do a 14-40." Leo said.

"I will forgo my usual, 'No don't.' That four rotations. That's crazy talk, Leo. And skip right ahead to cover the food." Donnie said.

"For Sydney!" Leo cheered.

The red eared slider flips his skateboard as he jumps down. Leo sped right past us, as the turtles tried to protect the food. Leo lifts his skateboard high in the air, but his missteps cause him to lose his balance. He tumbled down as his skateboard flew around. Mikey and Raph laughed at Leo, pointing. Unfortunately, Leo's skateboard lies into the router on the wall, breaking it.

"The Wi-fi! Wifi, skating, Raph watch, Donnie fix, Raph happy," Raph growled.

"I need pre-game. Stats, highlights of past stats, projections of future stats. We're missing the stats, people!" Donnie exclaimed.

"And we're gonna Miss Sydney and the 14-30!" Mikey exclaimed as he and his bros started panicking.

"Everyone, calm down. Stuff like that happens all the time and," I get cutted off.

"Oh who am I kidding? Our lives are ruined. No, wait. I get a fix. But it ain't gonna be pretty." Raph said.

Later in the living room...

"Dad, you gotta let us watch T.V." Raph begged.

"We'll do anything!" Mikey begged.

"Anything? That is more than something and just shy of everything. Go on." Splinter said.

"Gourmet dinners?" Mikey questioned.

"Nostril waxing?" Donnie added.

"Hey, Raph will even carry you around 24/7." Leo said.

"This is quite a generous offer, but I must refuse. We are in the golden age of commercials! I would bring disgrace on my family if I missed even one." Splinter said.

"Okay, ideas, people. My eyes need extreme skateboarding ASAP." Donnie pleaded.

"Maybe next time, let's not put the Wi-fi in a high traffic crash zone." Leo said.

"Wi-fi! That's it. I know what to do." Raph said.

And so, we headed to the mall.

"The mall? Really," I asked.

"Gilbert's Department store after hours, an ideal par excellence, Raphael." Donnie said, sarcastically.

"I was due." Raph said.