Donnie's Gifts

It all started when we began fighting a lot of mutant silverfishes in the allies.

"Okay, mutant silverfish, you've eaten people's laundry for the last time!" Raph yelled.

"Let me in on this," Shadow exclaimed.

Raph and Shadow strikes the silverfish and it drops the basket of laundry it's holding and splits into two.

"What the . . . ?" Shadow exclaimed.

The two silverfish are holding a pair of underwear between them. Raph hits them both with his tonfas and they split again so that there are now four silverfish. Screeching, they pounce on the underwear and start chewing.

"Hey, Guys! Every time you smash them, they just split in two!" Tails exclaimed.

"I know. Isn't it cool?" Raph said with excitement.

"Think, Raph, think," Shadow said.

"Oh . . . I guess it does double the problem. Which means double the smashing!" Raph yelled.

"What?! No, wait! Stop!" Shadow exclaimed.

It's too late. Raph starts smashing silverfish left and right. Suddenly there are dozens of them. Several of them leap on Raph and knock him down. They jump up and down on him and hit him.

"I got you, Raph. Oh!" Mikey yelled as he flung his Kusari-fundo at the silverfish.

"This situation calls for a dose of my psycho-acrobatics!" Mikey exclaimed as the weapon wrapped around the silverfish and he yanked them off Raph.

"Mikey, look out for the fire escape," I yelled.

Mikey jumps around in the air and smashes face first into the bottom of a fire escape. With a groan he slides down and he and the silverfish land in a dumpster. The lid closes. The silverfish begin chittering and the dumpster hops from side to side. Mikey then comes flying out of the dumpster to hit the ground with silverfish clinging to him. They proceed to pound on him.

"Oh boy," Gadget said.

"I got you, guys," Leo yelled.

Leo slices one of the outlets off a fire hydrant. Water shoots out of it, hitting Mikey and knocking the silverfish off of him. Mikey crawls backwards towards Raph. Leo jumps down in front of his two brothers.

"Looks like these fish are (chuckles) wait for it, you're gonna love this . . . all washed up," Leo joked.

"Boo!" Mikey, Charmy, and Ray yelled.

"Okay, okay, okay, how 'bout this. Those bugs are so wet . . . ." Leo said as the silverfish all get up.

"Okay, we get it!" Amy screeched.

"Leo, move!" Jay yelled.

"Ow!" Leo exclaimed as the silverfish pounced on him.

Silverfish starts attacking Raph and Mikey and all three are yelling and flailing about.

"This is getting old," Bunnie said.

"That's it," I hissed as I stuck my chewed gum to the wall.

I took out my gun and started shooting the silverfish. The bullets strike the silverfish, knocking them off of Mikey, Raph, and Leo. Silverfish run away.

"Mission accomplished!" Mikey cheered.

"Whew. Nice hustle, Y/n. I knew we could deal with this as a team," Raph said with pride.

"Actually, it was pretty much just me," I said.

"I think I have a little something to kick our skills into high gear," Donnie said as he pressed the button on his wrist controller.

Mafia Family Heroes x ROTTMNTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara