War And Pizza

At the lair, I was busy doing my quills and Lloyd was playing around with his friends.

"Babe, are you doing okay," Lloyd asked.

"I'm fine, Hon. Just fixing up some of my quills," I replied.

"Do you ever think about going back as a human again like before," Lloyd asked.

"I don't know. I kinda feel okay as a hedgecat, but I'm still trying to get over my cat instincts," I replied.

"Oh yeah, you're still trying your best to work on it. Whatever your decision on whether you wanna stay as a hybrid or human, I still gonna love you," Lloyd said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Thanks hon," I said.

"Hey guys, April hasn't gotten through the birthday song," Donnie said.

"What, really," Kai exclaimed.

"Or cake, actually," Donnie added.

"Or cake?!" Cole exclaimed.

"Albearto's is the pizza place, right? We'll be right over," Raph stated.

"Hey, if you guys are in the middle of something . . ." April said until we came in.

"Fixers in the house, swooping in to save the day!" Raph exclaimed.

"That was fast. Actually, I just needed Donnie," April stated.

"Oh, we know, we just came for the free pizza. Remember, blend in like you're a birthday robot," Raph said.

"Just hang out here while Tails, Gadget, Bunnie, Tekno, and Donnie take care of the robots," I said.

"Aye, aye, captain," Mikey replied.

Don, Tails, Gadget, Bunnie, and Tekno started working on a headless Albearto, parts strewn everywhere.

"And short-circuiting con-qu-ered. Now to juice up his . . . ." Donnie stated.

"That's enough. I just need him to sing 'Happy Birthday' and quiet the kids down so I don't get fired," April asked.

"Oh, sure, he could just sing it. Or he could dazzle!" Donnie suggested.

"No dazzling," Tails said.

"You know, he might end up being the greatest entertainer-bot of his generation. And voila, Albearto 2.14.2. I upgraded my upgrade in the middle of the upgrade. Now, to sync him to my remote, and it's showtime!" Donnie said with triumph while Gadget and Bunnie tinker with Albearto's controls and then start putting him back together.

"Yeah, let's go give Timmy the Albearto-iest birthday ever," April said.

April steps out on stage and grasps the curtain pull. Don steps out behind her with a remote control box.

"You ready?" April asked.

"Yep," Donnie, Tails, Bunnie, Gadget, and Tekno replied.

April pulls the cord and the curtain opens. Albearto is holding a guitar and plays a power chord.

"Bon giorno, kiddies!" Albearto yelled.

"Is he going to break again?" Little girl asked.

"Not on my watch. Again," April said.

"Hold on to your birthday hats, kiddies," Albearto said as he and the band started playing hard rock music.

"And now, for a little guitar solo. You're welcome," Donnie said as he pressed the button.

"Check me out, I'm shredding this guitar like its mozzarella," Albearto said while shredding the guitar.

"Looking good, guys," April said.