Bug Busters

We're all dressed in our hazmat suits as we drive our way through New York.

"Donnie, I need an update." Mikey said.

"Okay, one more time. Baron Draxum created Ooze and put it in carrier bugs that bite people and turn 'em into mutants. And for some reason, it's up to us to stop the whole situation." Donnie said.

"No! I need an update for my phone!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Focus! The new hotel is full of oozesquitoes. We're suited up, so let's get down to business!" I commanded.

We pull up to the Nexus Hotel and enter. The posh lobby is infested with oozequitoes.

"Okay, bugs, it's just you and us." Manic said.

"And me!" Stanley cried out.

We turned to look for the source of the voice and saw a human bellhop, decked out in the traditional red uniform, standing behind the counter. Leo approaches the bellhop.

"Do not fear, sir. We are unlicensed amateurs and we have this situation mildly under control." Leo said.

"Ew! Your skin's all green!" Stanley exclaimed.

"Relax, sir, it's just a perfectly normal side effect of all the chemicals we use." Leo said.

Knuckles directs the team, giving us a pep talk.

"Alright, remember the plan. We trap and smash. Zap, smash! Bash, smash!" Shadow commanded.

Raph bumps into a table and a vase wobbles and falls off. Stanley manages to leap and catch it.

"Don't break anything! The boss will have my hide!" Stanley exclaimed.

The oozequitoes swarm, making the bellhop scream and run.

"I say we revise Shadow's plan to make sure this guy doesn't get mutated." Leo said.

"Stick to the plan. If we capture the oozequitos, nobody gets mutated! Alright?" Shadow commanded.

"Mikey, you're up." Tails said.

"Roger skipper! Honey-based distraction released!" Mikey yelled.

From a wand attached to the pack on Mikey's back, Mikey pours honey all over his hazmat suit.

"I'm so sweet, baby! Come and get me!" Mikey yelled.

Mikey is leaping around the room, trying to grab oozequitos but mostly making a mess with the honey. As we try to catch the bugs, Stanley tries to catch the fragile decorations to prevent them from getting damaged.

"Hey, be careful! No, no! Gentle!" Stanley exclaimed.

"Zappin like a-" Raph yelled.

Raph tries to swat a bug on the statue with an electric racquet but it hits Stanley instead as he shields the statue. Stanley is mildly electrocuted but otherwise fine.

"Not me! The bugs!" Stanley exclaimed.

Leo appears beside Raph and Stanley, holding a gas tank with green noxious gas spewing from the hose.

"Get behind me. My trusty cloud of noxious gas will save you!" Leo said with bravado.

Stanley starts choking on the gas – it seems to be poisonous.

"Leo, you're wasting it! We need that for the bugs!" Jay exclaimed.

"I'm protecting this guy." Leo protested.

Jay and Leo start to argue. Meanwhile, Donnie stalks an oozesquito with a force-field spherical orb.

"Okay bugs, check in time is now-a-clock." Donnie said, smugly.