Down With The Sickness

In the lair, me and the others were watching Nya, Jay, and Raph playing on the Dance Dance Revolution game.

"I don't think they got this," Leo said.

"Hey! Leave them alone," Mikey scolded.

"What? I'm just saying they don't have this," Leo said.

"You're just trying to get in our heads," Jay said.

"Oh, my peaches and cream, they just doubled," Donnie exclaimed.

"Rag! Now!" Raph, Jay, and Nya commanded.

"Have I ever told you that I'm happy to have you and Nya as my siblings in law," I asked while wiping the sweat from their brows while Mikey did the same for Raph.

"No, but thank you," Nya and Jay replied.

"Uh, they're about to set a new high score. I can't watch, but I can't not watch!" Kai exclaimed.

"You know what they say about big-time moments?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. They say that in big-time moments, leaders make . . . ." Raph cuts off.

"Brain!" Splinter exclaimed from behind us.

"Ow, my brain!" Splinter exclaimed as he clutched his head.

The turtles shrieked at the sight of him while we looked at them, dumbfounded.

"No! Why?" Donnie exclaimed.

Splinter inhales sharply and then sneezes weakly.

"Gesundheit," Leo and I said.

"Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh, Splinter's a zombie!" Charmy exclaimed.

"Charmy, zombies are interested in other people's brains," Saffron said.

"Rat Flu. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill, guys," Raph alerted.

"Down With The Sickness!" Narrator said as I and the mafias heard it.

"Are we the only ones hearing him," Jay exclaimed, breaking the 4th wall.

Splinter lying down as we stand over him. Leo fans him with a handkerchief while Don peers at him through his lenses.

"I feel terrible. Do I look terrible? Be honest," Splinter asked.

We pull back, while reacting with fear.

"Whoa!" Manic exclaimed.

"Okay," I said.

"You look great, not horribly sick at all," Raph said as he grabbed the curtain and pulled it shut, cutting Splinter off from us.

"He's horribly sick," He said.

"Look, a flu this intense is going to affect all areas of his brain. I'm talking the full seven stages, before his body naturally heals itself," Donnie said.

"What are the seven stages," I asked.

"You'll see," Donnie replied.

"You guys know what the full seven stages mean?" Raph asked as his brothers whimpered.

"Another chance to get whatever we want!" Raph exclaimed, happily.

"Yeah!" The turtles exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, what?!" Kai exclaimed.

"But poor Dad. He must feel terrible. But lucky us, he'll say yes to whatever we ask for! Whoo-hoo!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Only if we make it all the way to the end of the flu, the elusive stage seven. And we never get there," Donnie said, doubtfully.