Hypno! Part Deux

I woke up with a headache and noticed that I'm on the hammock. I was ready to move until Lloyd had a strong hold on my waist while sleeping.

"Lloyd..." I said, tiredly.

Lloyd slowly opened his eyes and noticed me awake in his embrace.

"Babe, you're awake," Lloyd said.

"What happened," I asked.

"You passed out after the defeat of Mrs. Cuddles," Lloyd replied.

"Oh thank god that she's gone," I said in relief.

"Yeah," Lloyd said.

I got off from the hammock and went over to the kitchen to wash my face 'cause I know for sure that there's no bathroom in the sewers.

"You are conversing with Donatello," Donnie said during the call.

"What is a Donnier blocker?" April asked.

"I put it on your phone so that you wouldn't get hacked or download anything with malware because I know how much you're into fantasy," Donnie replied.

"The only thing Donnie's blocking is April from being cool!" April exclaimed as she ended the call.

Tails walked over with a bowl of cereal in his hands to Donnie in his lab.

"What's going on, Donnie," Tails asked.

"April called me about the Donnier blocker that I installed on her phone and she said that the app is blocking her from being cool," Donnie replied.

"Oh... That's why," Tails said while eating cereal.

"So was your sister always the hedgecat or what?" Donnie asked.

"No, she was human at first, but then she slowly transformed into a hedgecat during the first year," Tails replied.

"Really," Donnie asked.

"Yeah, she was human when Silver and Blaze adopted her, then she started developing super forms and dark forms," Tails replied.

"Not to mention, she also developed pyrokinesis, psychokinesis, and telekinesis," he added.

In the kitchen, Leo, Raph, and the others are watching Sheck perform disappearing acts on the phone.

"You guys are really into magic were you," Kai asked.

"It's so amazing. The school was there one second poof! Now it's gone." Leo replied.

"I still don't understand. What happened to the tater tots, sandwiches, the pizza?!" Raph exclaimed.

"I really think you're focused on the wrong thing." Leo said.

Suddenly Mayhem appears in front of them.

"What is it, boy?" Raph asked.

Mayhem squeals as a response.

"I think someone's in trouble. Is it us? Are you from the future?" Raph exclaimed.

The yokai dog let out an annoyed growl.

"Not now, guys. Mayhem teleport us to your location," Silver commanded.

He poofed away, bringing Leo, Raph and the others with him. In the school theater, April was in the seat with the crowd as she wondered what was going on. A spotlight appeared.

"Everyone, give it up for the master magician and inventor of Hippo Crush." Hypno announced.

A hat appears and poofing onto the stage was Hypno.