Origami Tsunami

At the lair, the rest of us watched the turtles who were re-acting the scene from their favorite show, Lou Jitsu.

"Man, 'Teriyaki Shakedown' always gets me so (inhales) jazzed!" Donnie said.

"Yeah, Lou Jitsu's the business!" Raph said.

"I can see why," Shade said.

The remote goes flying through the air and hits Raph in the face, knocking him down.

"Then why do you insult the master with your poor technique? Hot soup"! Splinter yelled as he leapt off the chair, spun in the air, and smashed into all three of his sons.

"Woah!" Lloyd exclaimed.

"Do not worry. Someday you will be great ninjas with a little practice . . . is something I would say if I were a liar," Splinter said as stood up while the turtles groaned.

"That's nice of you to say, Pop, but I'm tired of practicing," Mikey said.

"Yeah, we can be heroes like Lou Jitsu!" Raph said.

"Nice try," Splinter said as he walked away.

"We got the squillz, we got the tight color-coordinated team look," Mikey said as he turned towards Raph.

"Let's do it! Let's go out and bust some bad guys!" Raph said as he fist bumps Mikey.

"Yeah. I just feel like, you know, we need a case to get the juices flowing a little bit. You know, let's see what the internet has to say about it, shall we . . ." Donnie said while looking at his tablet.

Leo hops up from behind the easy chair and then flops over the back of it.

"Yo, Leo, we're gonna be heroes!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Okay, what's the plan? Solve the city's rat problem?" Leo said, sarcastically.

"Hey now. I am standing right here," Splinter said as his tail flashes out and smacks Leo in the face, knocking him off the chair.

"Pfft, no way. We're crime fighters! With the mafia family heroes on our side, we'll be unstoppable," Raph exclaimed.

"Okay, check this out. The Spine Breaking Bandit!" Donnie said while showing us his tablet.

"Oh! That's our cup of tea," Shadow said, gleefully.

"Yeah. Go big or go home!" Raph said.

"Yeah, go home on a stretcher. What else did you got?" Leo asked.

"Uh, okay, here's something. The Long Island Mangler!" Donnie replied.

"Oh! That's a good one," I said while growling with glee.

"Okay, Y/n. I appreciate you giving your enthusiasm, but maybe we should save mangling and spine breaking for, I don't know, our second day?" Leo asked.

"Fine," I groaned.

"Mm, well, this one's kind of lame. Someone stole paper from a delivery truck," Donnie said.

"Not on my watch! That's exactly the kind of junior level mischief we can put an end to," Leo said with triumph.

"Really? That'll make us heroes? But it's only paper," Raph said.

"Raph is right, Leo. How does paper make you guys heroes," Jewel asked.

"It's only paper?" Leo muttered.

"I'm so sorry. Guys, what did he just say? Did he say it's only paper?" He asked while laughing.

"Yup," Tails, Charmy, and Saffron replied.

"Did he say it's only paper?" Leo asked.

"Yes, he did," Silver replied.