How Dare You Touch What's Mine!?

SHAHEEN'S POV

"What the hell is going on?"

My body froze upon hearing a familiar voice. I quickly turn around only to see virat bhai standing behind with a WTF expression plastered on his face. I was so embarrassed at the moment that I just wanted the ground to burst open and swallow me.

"What's wrong with you shubman why are you annoying him? let the poor boy go and get some rest he just came here"said virat bhai to shubman. Virat's voice made it very clear that he is so done with shubman today." Ary virat bhai I am not annoying him I am just playing with him, right shaheen?" shubman said looking down at me with a grin on his face. " Acha baba karo jo karna hai but dinner ka liya late na karna sab wait kar rahai hai tum dono ka" virat bhai said as he went down stairs to the dinning room.

Once virat bhai was gone shubman bend down at my level. Our faces were inches apart and my face was flushed red due that not so pleasent moment. i tried to hide it but it was no use as shubman had already seen it. How do I know it? Cause of that wide smirk on his face."ohh I know you don't talk a lot but never knew you were shy princess"he said smirking down at me. I was already way too embarrassed at the moment that I just pushed the older male off me with all my strength and managed to break free from his grip. I quickly ran off to my room cursing him in my mind.

SHBMAN'S POV

Looking at shaheens embarrassed face I couldn't help but tease him. He immediately pushed me off and managed to get out of my grip. I saw him run away with love filled ey- wait no I hate him.

I caught up with ishan in the lobby and we went to the dinner tabel. There I saw my cuti- I mean shaheen sitting next to shadab. I grabbed a seat next to ishan. Everyone was talking and laughing and enjoying. Senior players were telling us their funny tales when they were youngsters. I tried to enjoy myself but I couldn't ignore shaheen and shadab talking and laughing with each other. They kept their voices so low that it almost sounded like whispers.

The way shaheen laughed at shadabs jokes the way he blushed at his compliments and him being so comfortable with shadab's hands all over him made my blood boil. I noticed shadabs one hand sliding down from shaheen's shoulder to his waist and the younder male did not complained at all! Not even once. I just wanted to break those filthy hands of shadab. " shubman leave that glass you are gona break it" ishan said to me as I noticed my tight grip on my glass of water." Stop staring at shaheen bro " ishan said to me in a whisper " I am not!" I said defending myself " yes you are! Even hardik bhai has seen you staring at him" ishan said now looking at hardik bhai who was holding back his laughter." Yeah whatever " shubman said trying to focus on his food.

After finishing the food they all went to their respective rooms but ishan stayed in shubmans room. "Do you have a crush on him shubman?" Ishan asked shubman who was sitting on the couch with ishan. "What!Me? Hell nahh" shubman replied trying to not get frustrated but fails. " oh hi shaheen what brings you here?!"Ishan yelled at the door at which shubman jumps and falls down trying to turn around and find shaheen"What! Shaheen!?where?". Ishan starting laughing at him " OMG he is driving you crazy isn't he?" Ishan said laughing. Shubman's entire face gets red and he kept trying to change the topic but ishan kept teasing shubman.

THE NEXT DAY

SHAHEEN'S POV

I woke up early in the morning took a warm bath and went down for breakfast. I said hi to everyone and had my breakfast quickly but peaceful before the devil was here. I was practicing in the nets all day and had a bit of chitchat with hardik bhai and call it a day. We went back to the hotel at around 6 pm in the team bus . I talked to shadab bhai and hasan bhai about our practice today and some other stuff.

When we got back to our hotel babar bhai said that we were free to go but we were not allowed to go to any type of clubs or bars and i was pretty much okay with that. Shadab and hasan bhai suggested that we should go out for some coffee and i agread.I took a shower as I was sweaty with all the training and then wore black jeans with a black shirt on it. I wore a silver chain around my neck and put on my Nike shoes. I styled my hair casual and took a final look in the mirror and knew I nailed it.

Our plan started off with a coffee shop but some how we ended up at the only place we were not allowed to be. Now hear me out it wasn't my plan okay, Hasan wanted to go their as we don't have many clubs in pakistan and shadab also agreed as he can never say no to his bf and I had no choice but to tag along with them.

We reached the club at 10 o'clock and ppl were already going crazy in there. Shadab and Hasan ordered their drinks and I ordered a Wiske. It was my first time drinking unlike shadab and hasan who have had alcohol a few times before so i ordered whatever first came to my mind. I started from one drink and ended up drinking 5 more glass which was a bad idea but who cares its probably my last drink as babar bhai wouldn't allow us to go anywhere from now on.

Next thing I remember was alcohol getting the best of me and the three of us were going bonkers on dance floor. I was so much into the beat that I didn't realised a pair of hands traveling down my body but the sudden grab on my waist made me gasp. It was a tall guy saying some dirty stuff to me but I was so intoxicated that I didn't knew how to respond. My legs couldn't support my own body. I tried to get that man's hand off of my waist but his hands started travelling under my shirt. I yelled at the dude to let me go but he didn't listened to me and was pulling me off the stage.

Hasan was already passed out as he had drunk more then his alcohol tolerance and shadab was trying to hold him up straight he wasn't drunk as he had only one drink. Me on the other hand was a different story. I couldn't stand up straight anymore and everything around me was dizzy. I yell out for them but they were too far to hear me. I felt like crying as the tall man was about to drag me into a room.

"How dare you touch what's mine?!"

I heard a familiar voice from behind and then a punch landed on the tall dudes face

Here is chapter 2 I hope who ever reads this likes it. 🍂🍁