gota let him go

Shubman got inside babar's room and babar asked him to sit on the sofa opposite to him which he did. "so what did you wanted to talk about bhaiya??" He asked knowing exactly what babar wanted to talk about. " Hey shub I am sure u must have heard about the rumors of u and shaheen dating and I assume u have also seen the pics" babar said. "...wo bhaiya..." shubman tried to come up with an excuse.

SHUBMAN'S POV

"listen shub, whatever is going on between you and shaheen is non of my business and it's your and shaheen's personal matter ok." Babar said. He continues "but I just want you to know that today shaheen has cried alot and u might think that its because of all the hate u guys r reciving." Babar said and I got a bit confused "what else happened to him?" I thought to myself and decided to fully listen to him first.

" I have known shaheen for over a decade shub. I have seen him in his highest and the lowest and as far as i remember he isnt the one to cry  out easily but today I have seen shenu crying his heart out, sobbing in pain. He is crying...over a boy." babar said making shubman's heart crush into thousands of pieces. " he cried cause of me?" I asked him both shocked and hurt and babar bhai just noded hurt and pain visible
in his eyes.

"shubi don't get me wrong bacha but if ur scared to call him urs then just let him go cause all this mess is gona ruin both his and ur career." Babar bhai said. "I know its hard but plz dont give him false hope. Dont leave him hanging like this." with this he left the room without another word.

I felt pain in my chest. his words felt like a million daggers stabbing me in my heart. What hurts the most is that I  know that he is absolutely right. I am giving shaheen false hope. I know I am not strong enough to face the world with him but the thought of letting him go is way too scary for me. I am a coward. I understand babar bhai's concern for shaheen, he treats him like his younger brother.

I got up from the sofa and left the room. I went to the only person I knew could help me at that time. I would have preferred to go to virat bhai for almost all of my problems as he is pretty much my guardian angel by now but he does not know about the situation between shaheen and i.  Only me, babar , hasan and shadab bhai knows about the actual situation. Everyone else thinks these are just rumors. I entered the room without even knocking and the short guy inside said "don't you know how to knock shubi??"

THIRD PERSON'S POV

" don't you know how to knock shubi??" Ishan said with an annoyed face that soon turned into a worried on seeing shubman's teary eyes. "OMG shub, kya hua rohit bhaiya nai kuch kaha?" Ishan asked subman making him sit on the bed beside him. Shub shaked his head as a reply with tears rolling down his face. Ishan cupped his face making him look at him. " tell me what's wrong shub"ishan said on a serious tone

" I messed it all up ishu" shubman managed to take the words out of his mouth before he burst into tears and ishan pulled him into his arm's knowing exactly what his best friend is trying to say. " oh shub don't cry " ishan said as he rubbed shubman's back to calm him down and ishan gave shubman some water.

" does he wana talk?" Ishan asked. "i dont know,prbably not" shubman replied sniffing softly. "Did you tried talking to him?" Ishan asked. " no but I did talked to babar bhai"
shubman replied. Ishan asked " what did he said?" " he wants me to either make it official with shaheen and face everything with him or leave him and let him move on. I am sure he thinks i am messing with shaheen " Shubman replied. " well... thats fair right?" Ishan replied in a low voice. "soo, what're u gona do?" He asked me looking straight into my puffy eyes.

" I-...I d-dont know" I replied stuttering  unsure of what to do next. "what do you mean u don't know?!" Ishan said in a shocked tone. " I c-cant face it all ish-" before I could finish my sentence ishan inturupted me with a "your lover is facing all of this hate because of ur careless behaviour and ur saying u don't know what to do..." there was disappointment vissible on his face."I-" I tried to say somethings but words got stuck inside my mouth and I didnt noticed when tears started rolling down my face but ishan surely noticed it cause the very next second he hugged me tightly apologising .

" I am sorry shubhi but what u did...that's not okay. Leaving shaheen on hang like this, this is awful man" ishan said cupping my face with his left hand. " I know it's a difficult dission for u shub but u can't ruin his life like this." Ishan said whipping my tears. " I know ishu but I just can't-" ishna again cut me off with a "shubman...i know it hurts but it has to be done". I stared into his eyes with my empty one only filled with tears that were ready to flow down again. "You need to move on shub. U Gota let him go".

Hey loveliezzz. Sorry for the late update 🙏. Here is chapter 8 I hope you all like it 🤞❤️‍🩹. What do u guys think, is shubi gona move on from his shenu or is he gona claim him now?? I will try to post next chapter soon. Till then...

Take care 🍁🍂