Sleep tight little rockstar

Shubman's pov

I woke up in the morning laying on the floor as the sun rays directly hit my face. I felt really hot and was about to get up from the floor when i felt something heavy on my chest. I looked down and saw a snoring ishan on my chest. I smiled warmly at my bestfriend being greatful to god for blessing me with such an awesome friend.

Third person's pov

Ishan woke up and felt as if he was laying down on a rock. He opened his eyes and looked down and found himself laying down on his bestfriend.

"Morning sunshine" shubman said "goodmorning idiot" ishan replied with an eye roll and a tint of blush on his cheeks that shubman didn't notice. Ishan made an annoyed face but in the inside he was screaming. Shubman laughed at his cute reaction.

Both the boys got up from the floor and shubman hugged ishan out of no where. Ishna was surprised at his actions but hugged him back. "u are the best thing that ever happened to me ishu, thanks for everything" shubman said. Ishan was going crazy from the inside but managed to reply and said "yeah yeah ur welcome, and yes ik I'm amazing" "you are so full of yourself ishu kishu" shubman said playfully "look who is saying, THE SHUBMAN GILL" ishan replied with a grin on his face and shubman just rolled his eyes and said "yeah whatever".

Both the boys went to freshen up and came down for the breakfast. Shubman entered the dinning Hall and all the eyes layed on him he said goodmorning to them, thinking whats wrong? but shrugged it off as he grabbed a seat beside ishan. Today everybody was silent unlike them yapping absolute nonsense everyday. Shubman was very confused but chose not to talk about it.

Shubman looked here and there during the breakfast trying to find a 6 feet tall pashtoon boy around the dinning Hall but failed. "Where is he?" Shubman asked himself while sipping his coffee. Shubman realy wanted to clear things out between shaheen and himself cause they never got a chance to talk to each other after their kiss.

Everybody was done with their breakfast and were leaving for their rooms to get ready for todays practice. Shubman was also about to get up but virat stopped him by saying "shubi, rohit and I wana talk to you" "yeah sure virat bhai, what's up?" Shubman replied not even thinking once what rohit and virat wanted to say. Virat looked at rohit and rohit said "come with us shub"

Shubman followed his seniors not knowing what's waiting for him. In a matter of minutes shouting voices were heard outside a room.

"Shubman gill you should know your limits!" the manager shouted in an angry voice "why are you so fucking stubborn to ruin you'r and this team's image and future!". "Gezz can you tell me what's wrong atleast?!" Shubman said in an annoyed voice "shub!" Virat said as he elbowed shubman. "What's wrong? Yeah right you are asking me what's wrong! Let me show you whats wrong" the manager said as he pulled out his phone.

"What the hell is this shubman?!" "A kissing photo?" Shubman replied carelessly "not any kissing photo it's yours!" "So what? I kiss a pretty person every now and then, It's not a big deal" shubman said "it's not normal when the person your kissing is a boy!"

"what the hell are you tryna say!?" Shubman said now getting angry "you know its not normal to kiss a boy and it's especially not acceptable when it's another player!" "What's wrong with that?!" Shubman yelled back "everything!!" "Idc what you think, I am gona do whatever the fuck I want to!" "Not when i am incharge"

"What are you gona do about it ?" Shubman asked with a sarcastic smile "why the hell are you youngsters so annoying!" "cry about it" "You won't meet shaheen again" manager said "who is gona stop me" shubman said with a smirk on his face.

"I will" rohit said not looking at shubman. "W-what you aren't siding with him right?" shubman said in disbelief "I am just doing whatever is better for you" rohit said "virat bhai" shubman said looking straight into virat's eyes not saying another word but somehow silently begging him to say something. His heartache when virat looked away.