Who cares if he breaks a little everyday??

Author's POV

" dare accepted... daddy~ " shaheen whispered into shubman's ear. That one sentence was enough for shubman to forget that the short man infront of him is his very drunk "enemy".( I know shaheen is taller than shub but imagine him being a foot shorter for the sake of this fanfic 🥲🙏)

" oh you naughty-NAUGHTY kitten " shubman said slaming shaheen against the wall and chocking him with his one hand. " I think it's time that i should teache you a lesson." Shubman whispered in shaheen's ear making his legs weak. Shubman slammed his lips onto shaheens cherry ones. But something didn't felt right? Or is it everything was right? The kiss wasn't...... a hungry one.

SHAHEEN'S POV

When shubman said those things in my ear I was sure that he was gona eat me alive tonight. He smashed his lips onto mine.but something was very different in this. I expected a rough kiss but it was anything but rough. I don't know what happened to shubman but he kissed me gently and lovingly bitting and sucking my lower lip. I felt....loved.

SHUBMAN'S POV

I was so ready to see shaheen under me tonight. How beautiful he would look moaning out my name. I had lust in my eyes for him and I knew it. Once i captured his lips ready to make him a moaning mess. i felt like my heart skipped a beat. What?... Just a minute ago I was so desperate to screw him up and now I was lost in a kiss?. I gently kissed him bitting his lower lip and enjoying ever second of it. It was my first time kissing someone with such affection. No hurries , it was pure it was LOVE. Is this what love feels like? He cuped my face with his cold hand and I melted in his touch.

We took little breaks in our kisses to catch our breath everytime not forgetting to deepen the kiss. After a while i broked the kiss. Lips swallon, hair messy, a think layer of sweat covering our bodies and a tint of blush on our cheeks. Everything was down to perfection. A thin bridge of saliva connecting our lips as I rested my forehead on shaheen's.

"Shaheen"I called out for the younger male. He looked at me as a response. I felt my heart beating faster feeling his gaze on me. "I- I know you won-t remember this but i- just wana say-" he cuped my face and said " calm down shub I am all ears ". "Ohhh god why he has to be sooo sweet" I screamed internally. I took a deep breath and said nervesly " I love you, shaheen". His face heated up and he didn't said anything. Is he mad at me? Did I fucked up???. Does he hates me now?? " he-y I am sor-ry shaheen i-" i tried to justify my words but before I could even complete myself I felt him pulling me down by my collar and a pair of lips were pressed against mine. And my eyes widened but soon I gave in loving it.

SHAHEEN'S POV

"I love you, shaheen" I heard shubman say and my entire face flushed red. He loves me? My heart was beating fast and I knew I also felt the same way. He started to panic when I didn't respond. I tried to say something but words didn't came out of my mouth. He started to apologise and my heart broked. I pulled him down and smashed my lips onto his. After some seconds he finally kissed me back.

SHUBMAN'S POV

"I think I.... feel the same way" he said shyly. I was very happy but I don't know why but my heart kinda broked a little and i tried to cover it up with a smile and i think shaheen didn't notice. It kinda hurts knowing that he might never say this if he was sober. I might not admit it out loud but my love is nothing but trouble in his life. He may love me back but I would never be able to call him mine. Even if we get together he will lose everything he adores his family, his career,  his fans and might even himself. I can't let that happen.

I pulled him into a tight hug and he rested his head on my shoulder. "you sleepy love?" I asked him and he just humed in reply. I grabbed on of my hoodies and gave it to him to change in and he went inside the bathroom to change. I also changed into a pair of black trousers. When he got out he looked so cute in my hoodie that it just hurts even more. We got into the bed and we cuddled for a bit. I noticed that he was already asleep as he was very drunk. I kissed his forehead as he slept in my arms for the first and last time. I pulled him as close as physically possible and tears started forming in my eyes knowing that "we" have no tommorow and it's just "me" again all alone. I was caressing his soft hair when I also fall asleep with my lover.

Shubman knew that shaheen won't remember what happened tonight and What hurts him the most is the fact that shubman knows shaheen also have feelings for him but they can never be together. He will try his best to kill his feeling's for shaheen and if not possible then burry them alive and stay away from shaheen for his own good. Shubman is fine with all the pain as long as shaheen was okay cause who cares if he breaks a little everyday?

Hey lovelies 😍. Here is chapter 5 , I hope you all like it. I will try to post next chap asap plz ignore my mistakes 🙏

Love you all take care 🍁🍂