You touched my boy!!

SHUBMAN'S POV

I woke up in the morning around 5 am with my lover in my arms. I kissed his forehead and got up and took a warm bath and quickly got dressed. I wore a white shirt with black jeans and a black jacket over. The sun hasn't rise yet and no one was awake. I got out of the hotel and got into my car and made a call.

"do you have him" I said. "Yes sir" that's all I wanted to hear. I drove the car and stopped by a house. As I entered the house I asked the man in blue waiting for me at the main gate "where is he?" " he is in the basement sir". I got inside the house and went down stairs in the basement as the man in blue followed me. Down their were 6 other dudes all dressed in black wearing sunglasses and a dude tied up on a chair in miserable state. I smirked feeling satisfied with his state.

I asked one of the guys to bring me a bucked of ice water and I emptied it on the passed out man and he woke up and screamed not being able to see due to the blind around his eyes. "who are you and why have you brought me here?!" He yelled out loud. I didn't said a word thinking about the worst ways to torture him. "Answr me!!!" He yelled again. I signaled one of the guys to open his blind fold.

Once he saw my face he was both scared and confused at the same time. " shubman gill!" He said in shock." Why are you doing this to me you basterd. You are making a huge mistake! I am gona destroy your career!" He yelled at me( the audacity of this bishh- 👁👄👁). I walked towards him slowly lighting a cigarette in my mouth and blowing out the smoke. Once I got near him I bend bown to his level and punched him with all my might knocking him out on the ground making two of his teeth break out and he coughed out blood.

" I assume you remember yesterday night, rajj" I said calling out the boy's name. And kicked him in his stomach making him groans in pain coughing out more blood from his mouth. "and you might also remember a....boy." i said as the boy on ground quickly shakes his head in denial making my blood boil." Oh yes you do remember him rajj...A short male in black that you had your eyes on in the club lastnight" I said making him stand up by grabing his hair and punching him again making him fall on the ground. " he told you to get off of him but you didn't " I said picking out my tool from a toolbox to "fix" something. " and now you must face the consequences " I said as i smashed his right leg with a hammer making him cry and yell in pain. " I don't know what you are talking about. Plz let me go" he begged " ohh stop with this act rajj , you know exactly what I am talking about!!" I yelled out at him making everyone in the room flinch. "and now I will make you beg me for death yourself" I said hitting his other leg with the hammer. " you must be wondering why am i doing this to you for just a boy" i getting on one knee to meet his level. " the answer is simple... he wasn't just any boy,you touched my boy! "

I yelled out punching him constantly on his face. " plz just kill me I can't take this anymore" he begged out and I smirked " you see rajj! I told you you're gona beg death from me" I said smilling like a total psychopath. " and guess what?... I am not gona give it to yah" I said laughing like a total maniac.

I got of the house telling my men to treat him and not let him die atleast not now. I drove back to the hotel and it was around 6:45 when i reached their. I got inside my room and saw that shaheen was awake.

SHAHEEN'S POV

I woke up in the morning seeing that I was in a different room. I looked around trying to find someone in the room and tried to remember what happened last night but I had no memory. I heard the door getting opened and it was shubman.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

" who brought me here and what happened yesterday?" I asked him straight away. " no goodmorning no hello? " I asked shaheen making a fake pout but feeling  little hurt not showing it on my face. "just answer the damn question shubman" I said to him rolling my eyes at him. " I brought you here cause apparently your friends were too buys drinking alcohol to save your ass from that man" I said to him." Where are shadab and hasan" saheen asked me and i replied with an annoyed voice " hardik bhai brought them back to the hotel, they are in their rooms"
."then why the hell did you brought me here- DID YOU FUCKINK CHANGED ME?!" He asked me looking down at the hoodie he was wearing. " I didn't knew your room number so i brought you here and you changed yourself in the bathroom. Be a little greatfull to me for saving your ass." I said as he got up from the bed not realising he isn't wearing any pants, only boxers under his hoodie.

My gaze went down on his naked thigh and a blush appeared on my checks. Shaheen noticed me looking at his thigh and when he looked down he realised he wasn't wearing any pants and the hoodie was bearly covering his boxers. His face flushed red and he pulled down his hoodie trying to hide his thighs and yelld out "get out you pervert!!" "what if I don't " I replied with a smirk on my face teasing the already so embarrassed boy. His face turned crimson red and I just laughed at his shyness "ok fine cutie dont be shy, i am leaving"

SHAHEEN'S PO

"Get out you pervert!!" I yelled out at shubman feeling way embarrassed being half naked infront of him. "What if I dont" he replied and I could feel my face heating up even more. He started laughing at me and said " okay fine cutie don't be shy I am leaving" with that he got out. I didn't realised i was holding in my breath and quickly released it trying to relax myself. I quickly put on my pants and took off his hoodie and wore my own shirt. And ran out of his room towards my room. I went inside slaming my door close and tried to recall what had happened yesterday night but nothing came to my mind. I got ready for the practice and quickly went down for breakfast.

Hey lovelies ♥. Here is chapter 6 I hope you guts like it. I will try to upload next chapter fast. Till then

Take care 🍂🍁