And Also Kill For You

SHUBMAN'S POV

I was at this club with hardik bhai and ishan, we were drinking and having fun. Unlike babr bhai , rohit bhai allowed us to be here. I was having a great time when all of a sudden I saw shaheen with his friends on the dance floor . I thought it was the influence of alcohol as babar bhai didn't allowed them to be here but I only had one drink today. I rubbed my eyes and looked towards their direction again and knew it was shaheen but his friends were gone. He was looking so cute going crazy on the dance floor. He looked so handsome in that tight black shirt and those black jeans making me realise how smoth his body is-

I was about to get up and ask him what he was doing here when all of a sudden a tall man grabbed shaheen by his waist making him gasp. Shaheen asked him to stop and let him go but the man didn't listen to him as he draged shaheen off the dance floor. Shaheen was struggling to break free and was yelling out for his drunk friends who couldn't seem to hear him out by their chill faces. Seeing all this made my blood boil and I stormed off towards shaheen without saying a single word to hardik bhai and ishan.

"How dare you touch whats mine?!?"

I yelled at the dude before punching him hard knocking him on the ground breaking his noise and making him hiss in pain. I grabbed shaheen's wrist and without uttering a single world I draged him out of the club infront of hardik bhai and ishan. I pulled him into a parking lot where my car was parked. Shaheen was yelling at me to leave his wrist and let him go but I didn't stop till we reached my car.

SHAHEEN'S POV

"How dare you touch what's mine?!"

I was about to cry when the tall guy didn't let me go but all of a sudden I heard a familiar voice. Before I could turn around and see who it was the tall dude was punched on his face so hard that he fell to the ground and it didn't seem like he would get up anytime soon. I turned around and I was never so glad to see shubman in my entire life. I was about to say something when he harshly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the club into a parking lot where I guess his car was parked. I yelled at him to leave my wrist and that my friends are waiting for me but he didn't bugged at all. We finally stopped after reaching a car that I guess was his.

Once we stopped he started yelling at me." ARE YOU CRAZY SHAHEEN?, WHY THE HECK WERE YOU IN THAT CLUB WHEN BABAR BHAI SAID UR NOT ALLOWED TO BE HERE?!. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU IF NO ONE WAS THERE TO SAVE UR ASS. DONT YOU KNOW HOW HEARTBROKEN BABAR BHAI WOULD BE ONCE HE GETS TO KNOW YOU BROKE HIS TRUST?!" Once he started yelling at me I felt my heart drop. I am not one of those who cry easily but i never got yelled out like this before and it was my first time seeing shubman so angry and tbh it scared me out ,at that situation my emotion got the best out of me and I couldn't control my tears.

SHUBMAN'S POV

I was so furious that I didn't realised that what I was saying might hurt shaheen as he just got traumatised. I was yelling like a mad man at him which I think scared him a bit. I stopped yelling once I saw tears forming in his eyes and streaming down his face. Shaheen started crying silently ....OH GOD I MADE SHAHEEN CRY!?... I didn't knew how to comfort him cause I have never yelled this bad at someone and I felt helpless. " he-y shaheen uh... plz don't cry baby" I tried my best to comfort him and tried to hug him. He cried in my arms for a bit and then i heard his breathing getting normal. I wiped out his tears and said sorry and asked him if he was okay now he just noded sniffing softly. His eyes were all puffy and his noise was bright red with all that crying. I again pulled him into a tight hug getting mad at myself for making my baby cry.

SHAHEEN'S POV

I failed to control myself once he started yelling and tears started rolling down my face. I wasn't only crying because he yelled at me also because I was scared of what had happened in the club today and couldn't take that all. He quickly noticed my tears and started apologising to me pulling me into a warm hug. I cried my heart out in the warmth of his arms as my breathing got normal again.

I pulled out of the hug and he asked if i was okay now and said " I am so sorry shaheen I didn't meant to yell at you. I am sorry I made you cry like this. I was just worried about you plz forgive me baby". I blushed at the nickname but shubman didn't noticed as he was still worried about me. I didn't felt like saying anything so i just noded in response sniffing lightly making him smile and a bit relieved. Soon after this he pulled me into another hug and tightly wrapped his one arm around my waist and other arm on my back drawing soothing circles. I was so tired with all the chaos today and rested my head on his chest and felt safe near him and don't remember when I fall asleep hugging him.

SHUBMAN'S POV

I looked down at shaheen who feel asleep on my chest looking so cute. I blushed at his cuteness and innocence and whispered " I am sorry princess I would never  yell at you like this again, i promise i will never make you cry again. Do you know i can die for you..." I said caressing his soft hair. "...and also kill for you"i said the last sentence with my eyes getting darker and my voice raspy. I kissed his right tear stained cheek and carried him bridal style to my car and made a call right after placing him in passenger seat.

IN THE CALL:

"I want all the information about that dude in the club in 24 hours"...

Here is chapter 3 of this story sorry if its short. Plz tell me if you like it or not🍰🧁