loving you is pain

SHAHEEN'S POV

I quickly ran down stairs towards the breakfast table. As I was going down the hallway I saw babar bhai and knew I was fucked. I turned around and was about to run back up when I heard babar bhai say "shaheen...come here". "shite" I cursed myslef mentally. I slowly turned around and babar bhai had a rather calm look on his face and it kinda shoked me. I slowly went towards him and he noticed me being slow and said "come fast I ain't gona hit you bacah" he said to me and i speed up.

"where were you?" He asked me calmly and I didn't dare to say it. He realised were I was and said " you were at the club weren't you?? Didn't I told you all not to go their???" Babar bhai asked me in a little angry tone. "I know babar bhai. I shouldn't have been there, I am so sorry..." I said with my head hung low in guilt. " with whom were you all night?? Do you know how worried i was about you??" He asked me in a demanding voice. "shubman..." I said in low a voice. "shubman? Did You go out on a date with him?" babar bhai asked both confused and shocked to which i quickly denied "No! It's not like that bhai!" And babar bhai said "ik shenu but you need to be careful. There are rumours about you and shubman dating that I assume you must have seen by now"

My eyes widened when I heard all that. "There are rumors of us datin!?"
I thought in my mind. " no bhai i havent seen it, they are probably fake as shubman and i have nothing going on." I said to babar bhai who noded and said " even if there is something going on shenu... Its better you dont make it public cause you know what they think about it in pakistan very well. Now go and have some breakfast and get ready for practice bacha"."okay bhai" i said smilling. " Babar bhai is so sweet " i thought to myself skipping down towards the breakfast tabel. I quickly ate my breakfast and we went to practice.

Later that day I was in my room scrolling through insta completely forgetting about what babar bhai had told me. Thats when I saw some pics. And it was related to what babr bhai had told me, my eyes widened seeing pics of shubman hugging me in a parking lot , him carrying me bridal style and him- KISSING ME. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the pictures a bit closely and knew it was us in his room. My hand's started trembling. "Did he- was i-" I asked myself that's when it hit me! The memories of last night came rushing into my mind and I felt my heart do a backflip. "I didn't te-ll him everything, ri-ght?!" I asked myself with both blush and worryness visible on my face.

My phone was buzzing with notifications. I opened them and there were my pics all over the Internet. When I opened the comments my eyes filled with tears as I saw all the hate comments, "eww","disgusting 🤢"," fagots 🤮". These comments didn't bother me that much though they were hurtful but what I saw next completely broked me inside. I felt like crying
" such a slut shaheen is."," he is using shub for money.","eww what a whore","I expected better from him"
I threw my phone across the room as tears started rolling down my face. I was crying silently.

I after sometime picked up my phone and saw that my parents had messaged me. I quickly opened the messages only to see this "you are such a disgrace to our family shaheen. We dont wana keep any relation with you anymore. Their is no need to come back here". I felt like someone had stabed me in my heart. Tears were rolling down my face as I tried to process what just happened in these 5 minutes. I started having a complete meantal breakdown. I tried to control it but i couldnt bottle it up anymore. Shadab bhai came in to check on me but when he saw me crying in pain he panicked and called babar and hasan bhai.

That day I cried as if there was no tommorow but thankfully as always i had my loving and caring seniors by my side. Babar bhai asked worriedly " shenu what happened bacha!?". I didn't replied at that time cause all I could do was cry but my seniors never left my side. After crying for hours I told them what had happened still crying hard. They were all shocked.

" dont cry bacha what your parents and media said isn't true, you are our pride shenu" hasan bhai said whipping my tears rubbing by back. "I aint crying for this bhaiya" i said between hiccup. "I am crying caue (hiccup) i love him!" I managed to say before breaking down into tears again. "He will never be mine!" I said in between hiccups. They all were shocked after hearing what I just said. " ohh shenu , come here bacha" shadab bhai said and pulled me into a tight hug and I cried hard. After a while I calm down a bit sniffing lightly. My eyes were very puffy due to all that crying.

Babar bhai asked me " shaheen bacah , do you actualy have feelings for shubman?" I just noded in reply not being able to say anything due to unequal breathing with puffy eyes and red nose. My seniors tucked me in my bed when I fall asleep tired of all the crying.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

babar, shadab and hasan got out of shaheen's room quietly closing his door. They were all quite shocked and worried knowing what shaheen feelt for shubman unsure of shubmans feelings for him. They were all heartbroken knowing they can't help their junior with this problem. They hate seeing their kido cry like that. Shaheen cried being hoplessly in love with shubman and it hurts. He was crying in pain
....loving you is pain.

"Bhai I think we should take shaheen to a therapist, he is losing his mind." Said shadab "are you fr shadab? Poor kid is going through breakdown and you think its funny to joke around?" Babar said in a little angry tone. Shadab was about to say something in his defence when the trio was interrupted by someone.

"uhh babar bhai? How is shaheen now ? Is he still crying?" Shubman asked in a worried tone. "who told you shaheen was crying?" Babar asked shubman a bit confused. "bhai I was walking past his room when I heard his soabs, so I told shadab bhai. I thought he might not want to see me then" shubman replied to babar " oh okay, he is alright kido don't worry he is sleeping right now." babar replied politely to which shubman noded and was about to leave when babar called out for him." Hey shub!" Babar said "G bhaiya?" Shubman replied turning back. "I wana talk to you about something important, would you mind coming to my room real quick?" Babar asked and shubman replied with a "okay bhaiya" and followed babar.

Hey lovelies 🥰.Here is chapter 7. I hope you guys like it. I will try to post the next chapter ASAP. Till then

Take care 🍂🍁