Dare accepted Daddy~

SHUBMAN'S POV

As I drove towards the hotel I couldn't help but stare at shaheen who was sleeping on the passenger seat. Shaheen's cherry lips , his soft hair and his smooth body covered in tight clothes that pretty much showed off all of his body. I almost hit a car twice on my way as the only thing that came to my mind at that time was shaheen. I mentally slapped myself for eye fucking my enemy.. Well I guess we are now on better terms?

We reached the hotel around 12:30 and luckily ever one had gone to sleep or atleast that's what I thought. I carried shaheen inside as he was still half asleep. The plan was clear "I will go to shaheen's room, place him on his bed and get out and peakhislips- wait what!" I mentally slapped myself again. What the hell shubman, focus on the plan!

As I got out of the lift on my floor carrying shaheen I saw hardik and ishan with their arms crossed around their chest outside ishan's room, it seemed like they were waiting for me and they didn't looked too happy about it. When I came a bit closer I caught their attention and hardik bhai looked furious he was about to say something when he noticed a passedout shaheen in my arms.

Seeing that shaheen was fast asleep hardik bhai said to me almost in a whisper not wanting to disturb shaheens sleep "shubman where the fuck were you and why the hell did you draged poor shaheen with you ?!" " do you know we had to lie to babar bhai about shaheen being with you for some important work. do you know how worried he was and how angry rohit bhai was at us?!" ishan said with an angry face. "I am sorry guys, its a very long story I will tell u another time. For now I have to get him to his room now if you excuse me" i said as i tried to get away with all the questions my friens were asking me"Do you know his room number?" Hardik bhai asked me which hit me with sudden realization. I didn't knew shaheens room number. I turned around to tell them and by the lookd on their faces i could tell they already knew I didn't knew it.

Hardik bhai told me to just take him to my room as I was the one who created this mess and hey It wasn't like I didn't like him staying with me tonight... After all it's just one night.

I carried shaheen to my room and placed him on my bed and closed the door behind. For a minute or so I was just staring at shaheens face caressing his cheeks with my finger tips as my figers traveled down on shaheen's cherry red lips.... I rubbed my thumb lightly on his bottom lip. I felt my heartbeat picking pace as I got closer and closer to his face. Our lips were just an inch apart. At that time I knew I had something for shaheen in my heart and I admitted it ."he will be disgusted once he finds out. Even if not he will never be mine", I told myself myself and pulled away from him.

I was about to go and Sit down on the couch when shaheen hold my wrist and asked " where are you going love?". Seeing him getting up this late while being drunk got me a bit shocked at first and ngl that nick name made me blush like crazy. " don't call me that shaheen..." I told him with a serious look on my face. " okay how about shubi?" Shaheen moaned out the last word teasing me now getting up from the bed. The way he said shubi made my dick twitch" this is your last warning shaheen. stop it now or ..." I warned shaheen looking straigt into his light brown eyes." Oh shub no need to get all mad i promise i wont call you all that again.. i am sorry..daddy~".

I tried realy hard to control myself but that boy had crossed all the lines now he must suffer. I slammed his body against the wall making him gasp but not hard enough to hurt him. I pinned him on the wall and looked straight into his eyes and said " say it one more time...I dare you". When shaheen didn't replied I smirked in victory whih soon disappeared once he said "dare accepted..daddy~".

Enjoy chapter 4 lovelies. I hope those who are reading it liked it. If you enjoy this book plz consider voting it. I shall posted chapter 5 soon. Sorry if the chapter was short and had many spelling mistakes init.🥺😅

Take care🍁🍂