Blurb & Cast

A/N: So this is my first serious story that I've actually had enough inspiration to write and I hope you enjoy it and vote, comment or send positive feedback. Below is the description and also a cast list since I still can't figure out how to change the cast that I currently have because I've found an actress who fits my description of Astrid much better and for some reason it's not letting me view it so here we go.

Cast:

India Eisley as Astrid

Michael Clifford as himself

Luke Hemmings as himself

Calum Hood as himself

Ashton Irwin as himself

Ashley Benson as Lauren

Sasha Pieterse as Cassie

Mackenzie Foy as Maddie

Lena Headey as Naomi

Juno Temple as Isadora

Description:
Not every angel has their wings right away when they die. Michael is one of those angels. Even a year after his death he has yet to earn them, and there's only one way he can: help a mortal on earth. Astrid is that mortal.

Astrid, a seventeen year old orphan who has been abandoned and mistreated her whole life, by her own foster mother, previous foster homes, and her peers. All she has is her brother Luke, but sometimes he just isn't enough. She's ready to give up on everything and end it all, but that changes when she meets her guardian angel.

Together they can help each other, but some things are easier said than done.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

A/N: So anyways my lovely readers I hope that you enjoy my story.

- Xx E.J