!!New Book!!

Hello my lovelies! It has been two years since I officially finished Wingless, and needless to say, I never thought it would reach as many viewers or would've had the amount of success that it has. I have never been so happy and excited about any of my writing.

In honor of this, and after being on hiatus for two years, I have decided to post another story that I've been working on for the past few months.

Summary:

Summary:

All Violet Montgomery wanted was to be normal after the accident that left her mute and plagued with PTSD. She wanted to graduate high school, go to college, and get out of town; start her life somewhere else where no one knew about what happened.

Michael Ramos only wanted what was best for his little brother Nate. After witnessing the murder of both of their parents, they spent their time running away from their past.

But when Michael starts a relationship with Violet's best friend, Madison, he suddenly becomes an unwanted part of Violet's life. And to make matters worse, the man who killed his parents is back and looking for blood.

But what will happen when Violet's plans to be normal are derailed, and she's dragged into Nate and Michael's past?

This new book will have a few similarities because I used Wingless as a template for Voiceless (as I am writing this I'm just now realizing how similar the titles are oh jeez.) but it is very different from Wingless as a whole.

So if you enjoyed Wingless I'm sure you'll be interested in Voiceless, so please check it out and let me know what you think.

-Xx E.J