Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Wakey, wakey."  She heard a cold voice say. Her eyes flew open and she gasped, looking around frantically. She didn't recognize the place where she was. It was dark and cold, there was large storage crates everywhere, but the space where she was laying was empty. Her head was throbbing, and she felt light headed.

"Not feeling well are we?" the voice said and she turned towards it, and there sitting on one of the crates was Ashton, twirling something in his hands.

"W-where are we?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"An old warehouse." he said.

"Why? Did you-" she trailed off, realization hitting her like a brick. She stumbled to her feet, still a bit dizzy. She looked around frantically for an exit, but all there was were the huge crates and she heard him laugh bitterly.

"There's no way out sweetheart. You're not going anywhere." he said sliding off of the crate he was sitting on, landing on his feet.

"What's going on?" she asked frightened as he started walking towards her, still twirling the object in his hands, an almost sinister grin growing on his features. The closer he got to her, the further she backed away from him until her back hit one of the crates and he was only a couple of inches from her.

"Oh, but don't you know what happens when I make a promise...I keep it." he said darkly. Her heart was racing and fear coursed through her body, and it didn't help that the dizziness still hadn't worn off yet.

"I-I don't understand." she stuttered.

"You stupid little girl. You ruined everything." he said through gritted teeth.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she said and he revealed the knife that he had been twirling earlier, putting it against her neck, just barely piercing the skin letting a thin line of blood seep from the small cut and she let out a small cry of pain.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You told one of them. I know you did. You ruined everything!" He said. "Which one did you tell?" He asked harshly, but she didn't say a word, angering him. "Answer the goddamn question!" He yelled, causing her to flinch.

"C-Cassie." She said barely above a whisper.

"Good to know." He said lowly.

"If you're going to kill me, why not do it while I was knocked out?" She asked in a quiet voice and he laughed.

"What's the fun in that? You ruined everything. I want to make you suffer." He said. She didn't have much time to process anything before she was on the ground again. She cried out in pain as he stood over her. He kicked her in her side, right where her bruise was and she could feel the tears running down her face.

"I love Lauren, and now she doesn't want anything to do with me because of you." He said kicking her in the same spot.

"Y-you cheated a-and lied." She choked out. Her grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her against another one of the crates.

"I have my own reasons." He said through gritted teeth.

"You don't deserve her." She spat, knowing that she's only making things worse. This angered him more and he struck her in the face and she yelped.

"When are you going to learn to shut your mouth?" He asked hitting her again. "You're going to wish I killed you while you were knocked out when I'm finished with you." He said, his voice sounding more like a growl.

Everything was spinning now, pain spreading through out her body. She knew he was enjoying this, watching her in pain like this, and she couldn't fight back, she's not strong enough. He forced her to the ground again, hitting her head against the concrete floor. Tears were staining her cheeks and she couldn't see straight anymore. She was seeing double everything, and she felt sick. She probably had a concussion, no doubt about it. Her thoughts were racing trying to bring herself back to reality while she lied on the ground. She needed to get up. Get up. She told herself. Pick yourself up. She told herself over and over again. She pushed herself up on her hands and knees, coughing and choking, and he kicked her back down, laughing.

"You're so pathetic. Weak. You don't deserve to live, you deserve every bit of this." He spat. She let out shaking sobs, curling herself into a ball trying to block anymore hits, but that didn't work. With every blow she let out cries, screaming for him to stop. Any hope that she would make it out alive, any confidence she had left was gone. She was going to die here and no one would know where she was, he was going to get away with it. Again. At least she knew where she would be going after she was dead. She would be in the same place Michael was, and will be. She needed to accept that, but it felt impossible. She didn't want to face the fact she wouldn't see her brother again, wouldn't be able to start everything over. She didn't want to face this fact.

"P-please you d-don't have to d-do this." She whimpered and he shook his head.

"You just don't understand. What goes around comes back around. You ruined my life, so I'm taking yours." He said. He lost count on how many times he hit her, but bruises had already began to form.

"P-please just s-stop." She begged.

"Not until you're dead."

A/N: so I hope this was okay, I didn't want it to be too short, but I didn't want to put things in this chapter that I'm going to put in the next couple. Also because I've never been kidnapped by my best friends crazy ex boyfriend I don't know if this would actually happen. Anyway please vote and comment. Love you guys.

-Xx E.J