𝟬𝟴. 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣?

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚, 21+. NSFW. Oral sex, cunnilingus, raw, vaginal sex, squirting, vaginal ejaculation, creampie, unprotected sex, tipsy,  drinking, pet names, size difference, size kink, age difference,  forbidden.
𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘, cung yang udah baca duluan di AO3?

This was a mistake.

Aizawa couldn’t decide which one was his biggest mistake. Letting you—his very own best friend’s daughter—stay for a while after your apartment building caught on fire, or letting you out to the club with your friends and coming back a bit later than you promised.

A few weeks ago he was only stressing over work. Now he has to stress over you as well. Not that he minds, by the way. Unlike any other people, you’re the most efficient person that has ever stayed in his apartment, he likes keeping you around.

The black-haired man was drinking when you knocked on his door, Aizawa took a glance at the clock on the wall, 12.45 AM. You’re 45 minutes late than the curfew that you agreed on. Aizawa wouldn’t want to be too controlling, since you’re old enough to know your responsibility.

“Something happened while you were at the club?” His red irises were sharp, gliding up and down your body that curved beneath the backless satin dress.

Hearing the slight firm tone from him, you chewed your lips softly while avoiding his gaze against yours at all cost. “No. Why?”

The older man let out a breath as he opened the door wider for you, watching you step into the hallway. “You don’t look drunk enough for someone who’s just been from the club.”

“Should I really be?” You chuckled shortly as you walked into his kitchen, opening his cupboard to get a glass. “I don’t have a high alcohol tolerance, so I just took a few shots and called it a day.”

“Great self-control.” Aizawa breathed out a vague, brief laugh.

You’re rummaging through his fridge to get a glass of cold water, you need something to freshen your throat. “Why are you still up, anyway? Are you nervous about any meeting from work?”

You stayed with him long enough to tell that Aizawa only stays up late if there’s something bothering him, and tonight was one of those nights. You just didn’t know that you caused this one.

Aizawa stood right against the countertop, taking a sip of his whiskey, answering your question while he watched you bend over the fridge to get something from the lower section.

“Don’t worry about it.” He muttered shortly instead of answering your question properly, trying to keep his eyes off of you.

“Whatever it is, you think drinking whiskey would fix that?” You almost let out a snort, before you bring the edge of the glass to your lips, and take a big gulp of cold water that soothes your throat.

“More often than not.” Aizawa said in a vague playful tone. He took another sip from his glass of whiskey, but then he stopped himself before he drank too much. “The whiskey helps calm my nerves at night.”

You nodded your head as a response, placing the glass on the sink before you sauntered towards the bathroom trying to take off the black lace stockings that’s been gripping your thighs too tight.