Chapter Four

I don't know why but when I see the reference outfit it just stays in my head.

We heard"I thought we said hide them" Me and Lucius break eye contact to see Evie and Mal approaching us

We heard
"I thought we said hide them" Me and Lucius break eye contact to see Evie and Mal approaching us.

I sigh going to them "We didn't account for my mother coming home early" I told them then gesture my hand to the royals behind me. "As you can see I managed to hide them from her now take them as dinner will be ready soon" I told the girls in front of me.

They came to give me a quick hug before the other two behind me started walking. "Thank you Hel we owe you one" Evie spoke as we let go I nod to her.

"You do especially after what they did to my closet now go before mother starts calling for me" I told them as I made my way back to the small gate locking it. I look up to be them waving at me I give them a wave back watching them leave. Lucius had stopped looking back at me we stared at each other for just 10 seconds but for me it felt like 10 hours. I can't explain it but I feel drawn to him it was when I heard my mother's voice from the kitchen.

I broke eye contact running up the passage quickly closing it speed walking to the kitchen to find my mom setting the table for us I sit down noticing a third plate. "Uh mother why is there another plate" I questioned her "oh dear Regina will be joining us."

I accepted her answer hearing familiar yells from outside I stand up "Mom may I answer it" she nodded. I make my way out the front door leaving it open going to pull the lever seeing the sight of my aunt made me bubbly I always loved her. "Aunt Regina" I giggle as I basically run to her open armed to embrace her which she returned. "My sweet Lena how are you" she spoke with a chuckle .

"I've been pretty good auntie" I smile at her we let each other go of each other before walking inside. Mother finished setting the table she sits at the head of the table while me and auntie sat across from each other. The food was put in the middle of the table I grabbed the spoon for mashed potatoes ready to dig in before a smack came to my hand.

I stare at my mother with a pout as auntie tried to hide her laugh "We haven't said grace yet" she reminded me I nod one hand grabbing my mother's the other my auntie's.

I honestly had forgotten about saying grace my mother started. Mother or auntie weren't very religious as villains but on the isle most villains turned to the gods I had asked mother why people started converting. She told me "We needed something to believe in so we turned to the gods for hope now look the future king's proclamation let your cousin and her friends go to Auradon as much as I hate to admit it I hope you get the same opportunity."

"Amen" mother and auntie said as I muttered it quietly. We had finished dinner wishing goodbye to auntie as she just eats dinner with us not wanting to eat alone with Evie gone . Now sitting in the family room "M-Mother" I started interrupting mothers reading. "I was wondering since I'm sixteen when will I be able to go into town" with that my mother froze "Lena dear you know it's not safe in town" she started I opened by mouth to speak but she continued. "Plus you don't need to I go out for errands" I sigh at her "Mother please hear me out" I begged.