Chapter 7

We had danced over the bridge villains coming I saw Celia, Dizzy and the twins going to their guardians I smiled at the site. I was dancing with Uma and Evie when we stopped to see Mal.

"You know what Mal came through"

"She always does"

Harry suddenly got between the three of us "So she's definitely taken" he pointed to her we gave him a look. "Definitely" Evie spoke "So is Evie" Doug added I giggled at that.

Uma elbowed his stomach asking him "What's my name"

"Uma" he went in for a kiss which Uma dodged walking away Evie laughed pulling Doug away

He looked at me "Pity kiss?" I roll my eyes seeing Audrey twirl this way I smirked "Don't think you need a pity one a princess is coming your way" I move behind him pushing him to her.

They bumped into each other smiling "Hi" "Hi" Harry held out his hand which Audrey took as they danced. I smiled at the sight "Having fun" a familiar voice spoke

I turn to see Lucius "I am"  we smiled at each other "There you are Lu I was looking for you" Flora came to him

She looked at him "Helena Mal's sister right" she smiled at me I nod she stuck out her hand for me to shake "I'm Flora Lucius twin sister"

I shake her hand she looked between me and Lucius as we pull our hands apart.

"Am I invited to the wedding" I heard my dad's voice I turn seeing Mal hug him. "Dad" I smiled jogging over to him joining the hug.

We pull apart as he has each of us on his side with an arm around us "I'm sure you two will be very happy together"

Mal went to hug Ben I was side hugging dad I saw Ben's scared face I was confused I looked up at dad to see him glaring at Ben I smacked his chest.

Ben let out a nervous chuckle "Wanna party dad" I asked him

"It won't be a real party with us" I heard mother's voice behind us I quickly turn around to see mother and auntie.

I rush over to hug them "You're right let's go now" I smiled dragging them to the dance floor

"Evie look" I got her attention "Mommy" she gasped running over to hug her "Aw my beautiful Apple" she nuzzled into Evie's hug

Doug stood waiting for the moment to join in I went to him giving him a thumbs up before getting his arm slowly dragging him.

"Auntie this is Doug Evie's boyfriend" she looked up to see him "Dopey's son?" Evie looked at her surprised for knowing "Apple you remember we still have tv on the isle"

Evie looked a bit sheepish auntie looked him up and down with a serious look that got us holding our breaths. "Welcome to the family" she smiled Doug sighed in relief before joining the hug.

I go over to mom "You okay with being in Auradon"

She looked at me "I won't do anything as long as they don't"

"Hel! Miss Mills!" We heard Mal

"Come we are going to talk with my future in laws" she spoke to us holding dad by the hand