Chapter 4

I had served me and Celia cake we found when Uma joined us we gave her a slice I will say felt weird seeing Mal being cool with Uma. I left Uma and Mal alone taking my cake elsewhere as the only one what can fix whatever history bullshit they have is by talking to each other.

That's when I started hearing slamming from outside seeing wooden boards slam against the place. I see Celia near the door I tell her to some closer to us as we stand in front of the sleeping children. I see Mal struggling with a spell seeing Uma's necklace glow I grab her hand pulling her to Mal so we can help her.

We each go to a side of her holding her hand saying the spell "You've caused our friends pain and fear we've had enough now disappear" Uma's necklace stopped glowing, Mal's eyes stopped glowing, My hand stopped glowing. We waited a bit then felt relieved seeing the boards start to fall. "You did it" we heard Evie behind us "Together!"

I sat down looking at the children making sure they were okay. "Hey it's your bae" I heard Celia say I got up now we made our way outside I went to Harry and Gil with Uma. Hugging them asking what happened "I always knew you'd be part of the solution" I heard Ben say in our direction.

Uma just smiles rolling her eyes getting grossed over hearing my sister talk to my future brother in law I go back inside to grab more cake then come back to listen to what they say I feed some of my cake to Harry and Gil. I keep having this feeling of someone staring at me I look around to see where it's coming from.

On the other side of Ben I spotted them Lucius and a blonde girl. He was staring at me and the pirates confused that was until we made eye contact. I waved to him he gave me a smile waving back. Then Harry Gil decided to fight over MY slice of cake.

I pulled my plate away from them "This is my cake remember hurry up inside if you want more." With that they rushed inside we came back after I gave them a quick slice since we heard Ben speak. "Doug go with Jane we need to find fairy godmother" Uma pulled him a bit back "They might need some muscle" "Yeah" Doug complained.

I saw Gil look at his arms "Well I'll go" he offered. "Yeah actually I would feel better" both Carlos and Evie stated. In defeat Doug admits "Actually I would too" "Can flora go too" Lucius asked

Ben looked at him nodding I wanted to maybe use a spell to eavesdrop on the conversation Lucius and Flora were having. Till I saw Gil put his arm around Doug for a side hug happy. "Let's go Jane" he stated happily about to drag Doug I grab his should holding him back "Stay safe Gil" I pulled out my pinky. "Promise" we interlock pinky's as he gave me a nod.

I let him go with that watching him walk off. "More cake for me" Harry spoke walking past me I roll my eyes following him to serve us another slice. We stayed there for a bit before it turned dark as we started our journey to the fairy cottage.

Harry finally decided to both Uma as I walked by myself in peace. "Who saved you from the tower" I heard I turn seeing Lucius next to me. "I saved myself" I proudly stated "Talked to my mother I even now have a job" I continued.

He gave me a small laugh looking at me "You did it" he questioned me. "Obviously" I giggled "How come you didn't go with them" he asked looking at me I looked confused. "With Flora and them" he restated "Mal needs my magic to help" I told him he was about to speak when we almost knocked into the others. That's when we noticed we were close to the cottage we all creeped closer.

We walked inside finding it empty till we heard frantic knocking me and Harry stayed back. Just to see a traumatized Royal kid I sigh as he started acting crazy I hear Harry starting to giggle at the scene closing the door which the Royal was kept in.

We walked out I started to wonder where the hell could she be now. "You know someday you gotta tell me how you guys teamed up" Ben laughed Evie replied "Actually Mal promised to let all the kids off the isle once this is over" I froze damn I gotta stop zoning out. "I have to tell you guys something" Mal stopped us she was hesitant "I lied to you" she blurted I was confused on who she lied to there are multiple people here.

"The kids won't be coming off the isle" I froze looking at my sister in disbelief. "What do you mean" surprisingly Jay spoke "The program is shit down and the barrier will be closed for good" my heart shattered I know we just found out we're sisters but we were friends hell Evie's cousin she was gonna leave me there anyways.

I hook grunt I hold his hand he interlocks it giving me a small squeeze. "For Auradon's safety" Ben reasoned "You fucking hypocrites" I spoke to them tears waiting to fall. "For Auradon's safety oh stop that bullshit when royals used to tell you that you ignored them" I started arguing I started moving forward til Harry put an arm around my waist so I don't attack.

"Hold up" Uma started walking up to Mal "So we're saving your precious people and your behinds for a lie" Uma spoke she shook her head "I knew it was a mistake to trust you always out for yourself" Uma also threw in her face. "And you, King Benny" he teased walking towards him dragging me by the hand "You're probably just gonna throw us all back inside" he didn't even want to look at Ben he just stared at me.

"You know what?" I heard Celia move forward. "I actually thought you were brave you're nothing but a chicken" she finished hearing her trying not to cry. "Too scared to tell me I wasn't gonna see my dad again" she let out "Celia" Mal tried. That's when she grabbed the ember she put it in a birds bath I might not agree with Mal right now but that's My Fathers ember. "Celia No!" I spoke out running to the bird bath where Mal stood Mal grabbed it desperate trying to get it to work again but Uma didn't help her. "Let's go find Gil and leave them all to rot" I heard Uma state.

Mal couldn't even use me to help her as Harry started dragging me with them not looking back he had his hand on my back guiding me into the forest with them not looking back.