Chapter 6

I stayed with dad for a bit before going back home to my mom when I got there she hugged me so tight I thought I was gonna die

I stayed with dad for a bit before going back home to my mom when I got there she hugged me so tight I thought I was gonna die. I explained to her about everything when I told her about the barrier being closed forever. She knew she was gonna be comforting her sister when she found out she wouldn't be able to see her daughter anymore.

A bit of time passed when there were royal guards knocking on our gate mother went to pull the lever. "What do you want"mother spoke to them one of the guards came closer "We are here on the behalf of The Royal Family for a miss Helena Mills" I looked at mother confused "Why do you need my daughter" mother got a bit angsty.

"She and her father Hades are needed to be present at Auradon" I put a hand on mother's shoulder nodding going to the guard as they brought out chains. "Are you serious she doesn't need those" my mother yelled out "It's fine mother"I told her look at the guards putting on my chains.

"Safety right" I asked the guards nodded as the walked me to a limo at the edge of the forest letting me inside first sitting next to my father while guards at one of the the other side of us. "Why am I needed" I asked dad "Said I wouldn't go without you there" he replied putting his head on mine.

The limo drove us in Auradon when guards took us out dad in front while I'm in back. Guards next to us as they escort us to a familiar room where an old Woman was next to Audrey with Fairy godmother and the rest of the beast family.

They put me and dad next to each other as Mal came towards us. "Thank you both for coming" she said "Didn't have much choice" we spoke at the same time.

Ben came closer "Can you wake her"

"Since when do hero's care about villains?" Dad wondered out loud

"She's.."

"One of your own" dad finished for him.

He chuckled "right"

"When you guys try to destroy the world it's an error in judgment" he shrugged "But when it's one of us" dad sassed "Lock them up and throw away the key"

He looked at the past king "Right beast"

Dad lifted his arms making them flinch back "Really Mal" I had let out dad then looked at everyone like they were stupid "We are gonna need our hands"

The beast and Mal looked at Ben who nodded the guards took off our chains. Dad went closer to Mal putting his hand out.

When she put the ember in his hand blue flames lit on his head. He let out a sign smirking "Haven't lost my touch"

He now went closer to the beast as they had a growling match. I rolled my eyes walking to dad grabbing his shoulder "Play nice dad we go home after this" he stopped shrugging at me before he led us to the front of where Audrey laid.

He quietly explained to me what to do when he held out his hand that carried the ember I held his hand feeling the embers power. Hearing gasps again "Wow guess your mother was wrong you do have my magic in you" dad smirked I looked at him confused.

Before he pointed to the vanity behind us I looked back seeing green flames lit on my head I mouth dropped. Looking at Mal "And no one told me" she shrugged "I thought you knew"

"It's not like I can look on top of my head" I spoke offended.

I looked at dad who gestured his head towards Audrey I sighed before crouching we started moving our hand that held the ember in a circular motion the room turned blue.

Me and dad kept using the embers magic now standing up our hand with the ember now guiding Audrey up. Who was now awake I let go of dad as he played with the ember. Making out flames go away they were checking on Audrey.

Looking at us in shock I moved back from the scene with dad following "I got a genuine question now" I spoke to him "Yes"

"You are super old right" he rolled his eyes but nodded "What other siblings do we have"

His eyes widened at me "Well you had a few before but they passed" I looked at him with a pleading look "Right now it's you, Mal, Hazel and Nico" he surrendered

I pointed at him "Explain at home" he nodded bringing me into a hug which I returned.

Guards came to us they put the chains back on. As they walked us out before I left the room I looked at Mal. "Love you goodbye forever little sister take care" I smiled passing her

We heard Mal call out for dad in the hall I let them have their space as it's rocky. They quickly finished guiding me and dad back to the limo. Back to the isle

After speaking with dad about my other siblings he told me about them how they aren't on the isle he had sure of that he couldn't do that for us as we were born on the isle. I hope since me and Mal had a pull towards each other that they will pull towards Mal.

I then went home to explain to mom of what happened she felt relieved. I was at home for 30 minutes before leaving to meet the pirate trio.

The four of us were at Ursula's restaurant when we felt an earthquake it took me a couple seconds to realize I felt what I felt when I was in Auradon. We quickly went outside to see the barrier down confused we see Auradon having a celebration and then starting to walk over to the isle.

I heard Uma say "My plan" she smiled looking at me I smiled back. We giggled as we both twirled around together. Everyone was celebrating in front of us I heard Uma start singing.

That's when the party started