Chapter one

Today was the day first day of school at Auradon I'm so excited

Today was the day first day of school at Auradon I'm so excited. I packed my bags my mother emotional since I'm going far away I reassure her it's Auradon it's gonna be fine.

There was a bunch of limos waiting to take us. Me, Uma, Harry and Gil made sure the other Vks were first we settled in the last limo after everyone.

I sat between Harry and Uma while Gil sat next to Uma. I can tell Uma was a bit nervous she bit her nails with her leg bouncing. I wanted to comfort her but I was getting chocolate wasted.

Me, Harry and Gil were eating the sweets inside like it was our last meal. I offered Uma a sweet that she quickly snatch it stuffing it in her mouth that's when my morals made me stop eating to comfort her.

I turn my body to Uma "Why are you nervous?" I asked her she looked at me "This what I ever wanted I'm just nervous on what's going to happen"

"Uma we have been to Auradon you don't need to be nervous" I told her

"Lena I don't know Ben mentioned to me about being his royal advisor I mean people still aren't fine with the barrier down" Uma complained

"Uma!" I get her attention "You are Uma the daughter of The Sea Witch Ursula"

I smacked Harry to join in "Ye the captain of the lost revenge" he added I threw a sweet at Gil to join

With his mouth full of sweets he spoke "You are one who fought Mal and walked away to tell about it"

I gently grab her chin making her look me in the eye "You are the granddaughter of Poseidon you have the gods blood running through your veins you are the badass who is gonna be Ben's ROYAL advisor you are going to get out this limo walking like you own the place" I hyped her up more

She took a deep breath looking at me "You right Lena thank you" she hugged me "Anytime"

We finally arrived Harry got out first helping the rest of us out. We were at the back of a large group of Vks as Fairy Godmother started her speech.

"Welcome children to this glorious day!" Fairy godmother smiled cheerfully.

"I would like to Welcome you to Auradon prep."

"After speeches we will begin giving out schedules and dorm plans." She smiled now gesturing to Ben to make a speech

He nervously walked forward "Welcome Auradon prep we hope you will have a wonderful experience with us we sadly do have a few rules on campus"