Chapter 5

We were walking past Auradon prep when Mal started "Uma stop please Helena stop I need your help we have a chance if we do this together. "Your friends kick you to the curb?" Uma questioned Mal was silent till Uma spoke a simple good.

"Ben saw something in you and today Uma I saw it too you care Uma you care about everybody and Auradon is worth saving help us please" Mal pleaded Harry looked between Uma and Mal before he spoke. "You talk pretty but she's already made up her mind" he explained "You brought this on yourself Mal you figure out how to fix it" Uma explained.

"Let's go" Uma muttered Mal grabbed my wrist giving me a pleading look "You were gonna leave me Mal" I raged at her "We are friends" I continued lowering my voice "we are sisters Mal" I pulled my wrist away to follow Uma and Harry. We were walking til we heard the dragons roars me and Uma looked at each other before running back to Mal. We all saw the purple dragon flying around fire coming from her mouth charging up the ember.

"She doesn't stand a chance without the ember" Uma panicked we say a pink bolt hit Mal making her go down. I already started running to the wounded dragon when Uma said "Come on" running to Mal. I slowly walk in front of her she was whining I put my hand in front of her my hand started to glow a green her whining stopped seeing her wound heal. "Let's do this Mal together" I turned my hand she put the ember in my hand.

I felt the power immediately it went all over my body I heard gasps from behind me. Mal turned to her side her head motioning me to get on her back. I climbed up her wings now on her back grabbing on as she flew up again. "Mal, Helena I'm here for you both regain your might and ignite." I still held the ember as I put it against Mal letting it shine a bright blue.

I heard the two on the ground celebrating Mal flew up to Audrey as we threw strong magic at each other. Me and Mal used what we had as half bloods of hades we used the ember to its full potential. Knocked out Audrey I sighed in relief hugging Mal's neck Mal flew to the top of the castle I slid off of her "Helena!" Celia rushed to me I hugged her I saw a glimpse of purple smoke behind me. "Mal!" I let go of Celia for her to make her way to Mal.

I crouched down near Audrey Mal followed calling for her when she wasn't waking up Mal let out an oh no. "We need to get her to her room" Mal spoke I nodded putting my arms under her picking her up bridal style. Celia went for everyone else as me and Mal tried waking her up but us not having experience with the ember we didn't succeed. We both sat on the left side of Audrey when the rest started to arrive in the room Evie sitting on her right.

The rest told us the curse had been lived we were grateful for that but Audrey not being awake was a problem. "She's slipping away" Evie spoke looking at her. Mal and I looked at each other before she groaned "There's only one person in the world who might be able do something about this and that's Hades" stated. Evie stared at Mal "Hades? He wouldn't do it" Ben spoke making Mal turn to him I just look at Audrey in concern "I wouldn't risk it" Ben spoke "Actually he might do it for me and Helena" Mal talked back to him.

Evie now looked confused "He's our father" Mal told making everyone in the room stare at the both of us like we each grew two heads. "Well I'll have to send guards to get him" Ben surrendered. "Maybe I can hitch a ride" Uma asked "me too" I spoke after making Mal grab my hand "The isle is our home" Uma stated "yeah Mal I'm not leaving my mother or dad there" I reasoned with her.

"Someone needs to be there to protect it" Uma continued as Harry walked up behind her "Well then you will need your first mate's" he gestured to himself and me. Mal sighed squeezing my hand "The isle will be in very good hands" Celia got up from Audrey's bay window.

"Can I go" she asked making us stare at her "I wish I could be in both places" she admitted looking down. Mal then got up letting go of my hand now her hand on my shoulders. "I really think that Evie was right  and I do think we could have been friends" she directed to Uma.

Who smiled back at her "And I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you guys you deserve so much better than that" Mal admitting running her hand through my hair. "You were just trying to do the right thing" Jay tried comforting her "Yeah"muttered Uma.

I heard Evie stand up looking at Mal "I get it." She told Mal "Let's go we gotta look for Gil" Uma spoke I got up offering Mal and Evie a hug. Mal got into my arms first Evie making her way around into my arms we stood there for a minute before I let go. "Goodbye forever" I gave them a small smile.

"I'll take care of auntie and dad okay" I put my hand in Evie's left cheek while I put my other on Mal's right cheek. I knew if I didn't leave then I wouldn't want to I quickly let go walking out the door waiting for Uma and Harry. I felt a presence next to me "Hey harry is Uma almost done in there" I asked wiping tears.

The person wiped a tear from my face I look at the person to see it was Lucius. "Oh hey" I spoke tired he smiled at me "So this is the last time I see you huh" we maintain eye contact. "Guess so" I told him patting his shoulder "You know I'm actually gonna miss you" he admitted I give out a small laugh "We don't even know each other that well"

"Yeah I don't know I just think I will" he blushed looking away "Lena you ready?" I heard Harry I look to him nodding I look back at Lucius. Waving "Bye" he said nothing but waved back watching me walk away.

We walked out Auradon prep to run into the other group. "Wow we found Gil so easy" I spoke as Harry nodded "Hey guys" Gil smiled waving at us. "Come one Gil we are going back to the isle just waiting for Jay to open the barrier" Uma explained to him.

"Going back?" We heard the older lady in the group speak. "But you helped save Auradon" Flora spoke confused "Not if they are going to close the barrier for good we want to go home." Uma stated "Closed forever" Gil looked at us confused I nod to him he walked over to us "Let's go home then."

The Royals gave us the same look of pity we all saw before. Jay came out with the button we made our way to the small piece of concrete in front of the barrier. "Bye guys" Jay gave us a last look before leaving Celia left to go to her father.

I left the three to go down to Dads home I see him on the couch with sunglasses on. "I know you're awake" I spoke up he removed his sunglasses to look at me he smiled sitting up patting the seat next to him.

"Come sit share the gossip" I let out a laugh sitting down tell him everything that went on.