Chapter 1

I was in peace mother now did let me out more as long as Harry or Gil were with me

I was in peace mother now did let me out more as long as Harry or Gil were with me. I even got a job at the Fish & Chips I knew today my cousin and her friends were picking more Vks to go to Auradon prep. Ursula would feed me to the sharks if I left before my break I was busy serving people till Harry and Gil bursted in laughing with of the rest of the crew behind them.

I went to the back bringing out their usual orders I gave them their food as they handed me money for the food. Harry and Gil were too giddy I stopped in front of them unamused till Harry explained how they crashed Carlos and Jays bikes I rolled my eyes at that smacking them both on the head. "You two could have gotten hurt for crashing the bikes" I scold them Gil avoids my eyes as Harry just rolls his.

"Oh yeah also there was a huge fight with hades and Mal on the bridge" Gil mentioned stuffing his mouth with eggs I froze. I shake it off continuing to work until my shifts over getting my tips then meeting Harry at the entrance to walk me home.

I got home saying bye to Harry going through the small gate with my key it's much easier I get to the front door I stop hearing yelling from my mother. I quickly unlock the door running to her voice to meet the sight of her holding a chair by the legs ready to hit my father. "Woah Mom what's wrong" I move infront of my father she huffed dropping the chair.

"Your father is bringing up old news and it's pissing me off" she pointed at him I turn to my father but he's starting at my mother "I want her to know" he stated. I was confused  I then noticed the purple in the room "Mal?" I said looking at her she looked at me with a bit of pity.

See a while before
Mal went to see hades for the ember when he said "That Mals half hades maybe she'll want her half sister to help her use it full hades."

Which led to them at the wicked witches castle which led to mother immediately screaming at him to leave.

Now back to present time

"Mal why are you here?" I asked going closer to her "Go on you said you wanted her to know go ahead" Mother said with a laugh. Father came close to me and Mal "Lena sweetie You and Mal are half sisters" he explained I looked at him, Mal, and my mother. "What" I blurted out I stumbled a bit.

That's when Mal helped me sit down holding my hand we both looked at each other now realizing we both look like our mothers but have aspects of our father. I look at mom who was sat on a long couch looking like she was lost in thought "Is that why you and Maleficent never liked each other mom" she gave me a nod mystery solved I guess.

"Me and Hel are the same age" Mal spoke looking at our father he sighed sitting next to my mom who scooted away from him. "I was with Zelena first" he explained looking at me "We were already crumbling Lena as you know your older sister passed which caused us to have a drift in our relationship" he said looking at my mother who didn't look back.

He continued "We had gotten into a bad fight the night me and maleficent conceived you Mal" he looked at us  "Zelena was two weeks pregnant when she found out what happened maleficent was a week along me and Zelena split I tried playing family with maleficent but I couldn't so we split also maleficent didn't want me in your life Mal" he looked at Mal while Mal looked at the ground.

Me and him made eye contact "But Zelena let me be in your life Helena" I felt tears close I know mal does too as she just squeezes my hand. "Now they know" mother spoke looking at me and mal.

Mal had suddenly gotten up going outside I followed her instantly she was out the front door sitting on the stone steps trying to wipe away her tears. I sit next to her side hugging her she lifts her head looking at me with tears "I should have known we were sisters I always felt a pull towards you" she laughing wiping her tears.

I gave her a smile rubbing my hand up and down her back "You know when he said we were sisters I was mad" she told me I looked at her offends she gave a little laugh. "I was mad because you spoke about dad visiting you weekly you guys having a bond but he never really visited me I thought he didn't care about me turns out my mother just didn't want him to" she admitted.

I rested my head on her shoulders she tried resting her head on my head till she felt my hat she then took a good look at me. "Hel what are you wearing" she asked I looked at her with excitement "Mother finally lets me out I even have a job" I jumped up and down with happiness.

"Hel you hang out with pirates!?!" She turn to me holding my shoulders "Yes Mal I do and they aren't that bad" she ignored me to ask "Is it a handsome pirate that wears red aka hooks son" I nod she then groans.

"Really out of all the pirates my ex boyfriend" she told me I looked at her shocked "EX BOYFRIEND" I gasped "we dated when we were like 12 then things between me and uma got too instance so we broke up" she explained.

"Wait wait more important Mal why are you on the isle I thought you already took the new Vks" I questioned then she started explaining about all the drama happening psycho ex of Ben's.

"Yeah so I came for dads ember but he said it would be more powerful with us so what do you say wanna help us" she said with a pleading look "I never miss out with drama" I smile at her.

I got up "All right let me tell mother" I walked to the door as I was about to go in I turned to Mal who is now getting up "This means you owe me two favors now" I smirk walking back to my mother I heard Mal groan in the back which I giggled at.

Mother and father were sitting in uncomfortable silence till I walked in telling mom I was gonna go help Mal she reluctantly agreed telling me to be safe me and father walked out. He hugged me and Mal telling us to be safe.

Me and Mal walked to the entrance of the bridge we saw the other Vks "Lena" Evie looked at me surprised hugging me which I returned she let go looking at Mal. "She's gonna help us a witches daughter remember" Jay always trusted Mals word so he nodded Carlos gave me a small smile.

Jay pressed the button opening the barrier up we walked through just as it was about to close we heard two imbeciles escape.