Smoke,drink,break-up

I recently just discovered this song. I know I'm late but it's called smoke , drink , break-up by Mila J feat. Ty Dolla $ign. it's really good go check it out on YouTube

Kayla pov

Again he's out , never home , this basically happens every time when we have An argument . It all started when we first met at a bar, we fought over who should pay the bill 😑.

✨ 3 years ago ✨

I came into the bar just looking for a relief from all the stress from my brothers death . So I came to really have a few drinks and chat it up with my friend, Alize who is a bartender , so we were talking and she said "girl 12 o'clock coming your way " then I turned my chair as she pretended to wash glasses . I admit the first time seeing August , he was fine , his white jeans and sky blue shirt and legend blues , he was mind blowing . he skied if he coud buy me a drink , I accepted . and after that we argued about paying the bill , I eventually let him pay and we took this back to his place . I know what your thinking why would u go and just hook up with someone and go back to their place they could kill u , kidnap u ,or rape u but he didn't seem harmful. his place was huge and I asked what did he do for a living , he responded saying he's an upcoming singer . I asked just out of curiosity did he smoke , he said when do I not smoke shidddd, then I said well light bright roll me one . he indeed rolled us both one and we blew smoke into each-others mouth, he took of my shirt and blew smoke onto my stomach and he noticed I have a tattoo it read TEPA 13 , I mean sense he asked what it meant I told him what it meant it was my gang back in L.A yeah I was banging back when I was about 11 to 17 then I was called a baby TEPA cuz I was young but I still did the most crazy shit , I'd take part in the robberies ,I wouldn't really rob people or places I'd be the look out , I'd do shooting and yes murders , I stayed in and out of jail , always I trouble with the law , I told him I was the leader when I got a lil bit older and how my homies obey me , I told him the difference , real sisters say they brothers are they homies , thots say that's they brother but they lowkey f*cking . I was a real thug until my moms moved us to atl . anyway that's when we first had sex. yes it was amazing and that's where the arguing all started .

Flash back over

Shortly after August left I rolled up down weed and smoked it. And after about 20 mins August came back looking higher than a airplane . He of course seduced me and we made love ish sex like how it always goes , he leaves after the argument I smoke , he goes and smokes with the homeies and he comes back and we have sex .

"August "

"Yeah baby "
He said smiling

"You know we always do this "

"Do what baybeh ?"

"U leave and go smoke , I smoke and then u come back and we fuck it's the same routine every day "

"See Kay you always bring shit up again "

"Like u don't see this happens everyday a , either we smoke and fuck or we drink and fuck or we break up , we only get along when we high don't u see "

"So what u saying "

"We gotta change for the better "

"Man "

"August please"

He sighed

"I guess I'm willing to try if you are "

"Thank you baby "

For the first night , we made love being sober