Shakeria

Shakeria pov

"Bruh and that's when the nigga started his victory dance in gym class " I said

"Gabe sounds bout dumber than a mofo"

"He dead is "

"Well I gotta head home I got a date tonight "
Aug said rubbing his hands together

"With ?"

"Miracle "

I rolled my eyes mentally and physically

"See all that Rollin they gon get stuck one day 😂"

"Nah"

"I still love you bestie chill out Imma text u later tho bye "

"Bye "

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks and the nigga really never texted me back I kept texting him and he would just leave me with the seen

But I heard he's going out with that miracle Hoe . yes she a hoe she don fucked the whole foot ball ,soccer , hockey , baseball , basketball , shit she might even even fucked the softball(girl baseball) team .

But idek see why niggas gotta cut me off when they get a girl 😒

You know what he wanna play tht game two can play

A month later

Damn it's really been a month Huh

Anyway there some rumors around school about miracle and kirko(aug best friend) are fuck buddies on the low and I finally set up a little meeting with aug and I at Dunkin donuts .

Once i arrived at dunkin dounts i ordered two french vinalla coffes . its me an aug's favorie . i sat down at an empty two seat table . Soon aug came in and half ass greeted me . he sat down across from me .

"aug i got something to tell u "

he nodded

"miracle...shes...shes a hoe , i heard shes been fuckin around wit kirko"

aug threw his coffee

"get the fuck outta her you really gotta bring my girl into this , man thats why i cant stand yo ass sometimes cause yo always gotta stoop so damn low just to get under my skin , and then you bring my homie into this , man i know kirko wouldnt stoop this gah damn low and fuck my girl man im out duces "

"oh loose my damn numba"

he didnt even let me explain

1 year later

damn time flies you no im just enjoing life i guess . finally out of highschool taking online college classes and livin in my own apartment . just doing me . Anyway im on my way to the store to pick up a few grocieries . i got to walmart , got out the car and began shopping . soon i reached my last item on my list and as i was reaching for the french vinalla coffe mix i was playing tug of war for it until i let go and looked up at the person .

"august?"

"Shakeria"

'well long time no see huh "

"yea true how ya been "

"im good u "

"good "

"hows miracle "

"well after about 3 months of dating i figured out she was pregnant with kirko baby so i dumped that bitch '

'i told u she was fuckin him "

'you were so right but i was to dumb to realize i didnt need miracle or kirko evrything i ever wanted in a girl is right infront of me . i do love you shakeria and not just in the bestfriend way .i should've listened , will you please give me a chnace to make it irght with you please .

"But AUGUST u barley (😂) let me explain what happened be fore u went off on me like I was only trying to warn u but yes AUGUST out of the bottom and kindness of my heart I forgive and love you. 💜

and then u hear a bunch of claps coming from a crowd behind us

"Kiss kiss "

I heard chanting

And so we did just that

We shared the most magical kiss as if we were in a never ending fairy tale .

The end

Sorry for the long wait everybody especially shakiera
Hope I got everything u wanted in it

Much love

Maya ❤️😂👌