Sandra bland

Dang ! Have talk heard about Sandra Bland. It's all over Instagram Twitter Facebook snapchat the news she's everywhere but if you don't know she was pulled over by a white police man because she didn't signal while switching lanes and he told her to put the cigaret out and step out the car (you can tell the video was edited cuz how can a car be at the beginning of the rode and end up in the middle without driving ?) and he said if she didn't get out he would taser her or "light her up" she was taken to Waller county jail and exactly 72 hours(3days later) she was found dead in her cell while under police custody . They say she committed suicide Now the. Mugshot! What do u see wrong with this ? They say she was standing up but to me she's laying on the floor. First off her shoulders are completely straight , it is impossible to have straight shoulders while standing up because gravity doesn't work like that . Her cell walls were tan and the floor was grey , as u can see the background is grey. You can look up her nostrils in this , any any other picture you can not and less your standing above the person while they are laying flat . She also has tape on her eyelids to keep them from drooping and they photo shopped under her eyes . Also the right side of the picture of her face seams flatter than the other side which indicates that it has been hit and or loosing lack of oxygen to the brain so she's kinda deflating and also I know gene u stand up you braids fall down but when u lay down they fall onto the surface your laying on also why is she wearing an orange jumpsuit in her mugshot arenas they a taken with your  regular clothes on . They also said she hung herself by a trash bag , trash cans are not allowed in jail cells because they can't be bolted to the ground so why would she have a trash bag ? Black lives matter !
DONT let this drake and meek mill beef distract you from getting justice for Sandra bland . Please call the jail ask what happend to her and post picture and spread the word . Thank you💯