300k

Dang I remember getting so happy about 900 views on my first imagine , Thank you all so much for 300k views , 8k votes and 1k comments . I love you guys💜
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

August pov

I just finished my show in Chicago and I'm drained . I can't wait to get back to the hotel room and talk to my wife . We loaded up in the bus , me trav , T and the rest of the crew and headed to the hotel . Trav got us all checked in and we headed up to our rooms . T brought up the bags and put them in our rooms. I sat down on the bed and pulled out my phone to FaceTime my lovely lady.

*Ring Ring , Ring Ring *
Connecting

"Hey baby how was your show  and the meet and greet ?"

"The show was great , Chicago really loves me . the meet and greet was good too I met this one girl who wanted me to sign ha titty😂"

"They do love you babe but they gotta know you still all mine "

"They know love the know , so how was your day "

"Eh kinda shitty , I took Regina to the park let her play with her friends , there up a little , talked to my mom yeah that's about it , I miss u"

"I miss you to only 3 weeks left baybeh , and why you throwing up , you sick ?"

"Well not exactly "

"Something you ate ?"

"Well no, what if I stood you we might be having another Regina "
She said showing me her stomach

"Your pregnant "
I said grinning from ear to ear

"Yes "

"I'm so happy for us I can't wait to come back and hug you , and Re and my 2nd seed in you but baby I'm so tired and I gotta get up early as hell  tomorrow so goodnight and I love y'all with all my heart"

"We love you to"

"Yeah daddy we love you "
Regina said sneaking into the camera

"Go to bed princess ❣"

"Okay daddy "

"Gn Aug"

"Gn baby "