Baby ?

Nia pov

This is the 4th time this week August has been out for hours . only God knows what he's doing but I have a good ass feeling he's cheating on me. but today I decided to follow him . I drove behind his car as he pulled into some parking lot , I followed him into this weird building . I walked up the stairs after him ducked a few times and whispered to myself "where is he going " he went to this room and locked . "damn"
I could hear someone talking to him but I couldn't understand much I sat there for about 20 mins and then I opened the door a crack and I saw

August

"Left right jab upper cut"
I said in my head as I repeated the motion that my trainer had told me . ya prob saying August you know u got this girl worried asf about u and all u doin is boxing , Niggggga. yea I box is a way of releasing stress or just enjoyment. I was doing what I was supposed to until the door opened and I saw nia ! "Nia what are you-boom I got cut off my and excruciating pain in my jaw and I fell to the ground . she ran over to the ring and I said "nigggga you just hit me ." "sorry aug wasn't paying attention take 5 "
He said throwing me a water bottle and helping me up
I got out the ring and jumped down "baby what u doin here"
I said chugging the fuck out my water

"I got suspicious why u kept leaving the house so much for sooo many hours at a time so I followed u but what are you doing her aug I told u how much I hate boxing but u still did it anyway "
I said

"Babe it's fun I don't even get y u don't like it that bad if ur worrying about me getting hurt my trainer said in the best he's had in years I can't loose baby"

"August just quit"

"What u want me to quit , why!?"

"Just do it August I don't want to loose u hair do it "

"Babe y u think u gonna loose me why do u hate boxing so much u never told me y so y ?"

"BECAUSE MY BROTHER AUGUST...my brother was killed IN A FUCKING BOXING MATCH , MY FATHER WAS KILLED IN A MOTHERFUCKING BOXING MATCH AND ILL BE DAMNED IF I LET YOU DIE TOO"
She said crying

I wrapped her in my arms and held her tight

"Shhh shhh baby I'm sorry I didn't know if u really want me to stop I will "

"Thank you August "

"Your welcome baby"

Then I sang to her to make her feel better a little India arie (did I spell it right idk )

"Said she is the truth , said she Is so real , and I love tha wayyyyy that she makes me feel"

"August that was beautiful u should take up singing "

"I'll try "

"Let's go home baby "

" I love you "

"I love you more "

😍💜👏😭