Chapter 1 - Intro

Xander was a somewhat ordinary person. He was 18 years old, at 5'0, with dyed red curly hair. He was a transgender male, keep that in mind. He had a more alternative style, but he mostly wore simple black cargo pants, a Twenty One Pilots t-shirt featuring their 2015 Blurryface album, and a black jacket with a black and red beanie. His life was rough, he consistently dreamed of the day he could see his favorite band, Twenty One Pilots, in concert. Today was the day.

Xander rushed out the door with his VIP pass and ticket. He had a black shoulder bag with red stars and decked out in trans, pan, asexual, and autism pins, alongside some pins from various Twenty One Pilots albums. He also had donned a black mask over his face. He rushed to his car, a black 1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata, and quickly drove to the concert venue. He had his Beats headphones on his neck due to his sensory issues. The drive was pretty long, but it was worth it. He rushed into the venue and handed the person at the door his ticket. They checked his bag, which only had an empty water bottle, a sketchbook, his phone and a portable charger, his wallet, and an eyeliner pen. Once they were done, he went straight to the merchandise booth and bought a hoodie, a t-shirt, a vinyl, a CD, a beanie, and some pins. He then ran to find his spot in the pit, which was right by the stage. The concert was starting soon.

Once the concert started, he gazed up in awe at Tyler Joseph himself, tearing up from excitement. Alas, the joy doesn't last long...