Melodies of Misery: A One-Shot Compilation

“©Copyright 2024.

All rights reserved.

No part of this 'One Shot and Flash Fiction Stories Compilation' may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

For permission requests, write to the author, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” monzoncrisver@gail.com.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.”

***

Beneath every triumphant chorus, lies a symphony of melancholic melodies, where hidden pain finds its voice.

Behind every resounding laughter, a composition of somber notes weaves a song of sorrow, harmonizing with the mirthful tunes.

Each tale within this anthology becomes a poignant verse, a glimpse into the ballad of life, where the unspoken laments resonate, overshadowed by the vibrant and exuberant refrains.

Crafted with the poignant notes of heartache, this collection invites you to immerse yourself in the hauntingly beautiful melodies of misery, where the paradoxical nature of human existence unfolds.

Now, are you ready to tune in?

Melodies of Misery written by: unknownwordcrafter

Book covered by: wretch_goddess and EtheraLilium