MEET THE AUTHOR

The Office

Inside The Office, we can see The Author, who is smoking a cigarette while looking out the window, though he can only see a blank white space. There are several interesting things in the office that we're familiar with. To the left, there are Team Fortress 2 figurines on the second high shelves, and above them are different weapons, also from Team Fortress 2. In the middle, there is a large red valve serving as a coffee table with a sign in front that says, 'Legendary item, please do not touch it.' To the right, there are several pictures from different games displayed on the wall. One of them is from Dota 2, another from Portal 2, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike 2, and Left 4 Dead 2. At the bottom of the pictures, there is a sign that asks, 'Where's 3?'

Back to The Author, he finishes his smoking and throws it into the bin, which then closes itself. He glances back and notices you standing there without saying anything before clearing his throat. He then moves towards his office chair and sits opposite you, turning the chair around to face you with a smirk on his face. His light green pupils are partially shadowed on his face.

The Author: You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the game boundaries, right? Walked right into that edge video game and ended up here in my Office. Lucky for you, you're still alive. *Chuckles*

Though you try to speak, you cannot open your mouth, which confuses you. The Author notices before speaking to you.

The Author: Ah yes, your ability to speak. You haven't used that one since the Heian era. *Chuckles* Sorry about that, I'm just joking. The reason you can't speak is because of this space distortion. It has rules, and yes, I can speak because I'm the obedient god in here. *Smiles* Don't worry, it won't take long.

You nod at him, understanding the situation.

The Author: Anyway~ I forgot to introduce myself, my name is The Author.

You look at him with a deadpan expression, not impressed with his name.

The Author: I know, I know, it's a cliché name, but that's not really important right now. Well, I don't want to waste my Tick Tock time here explaining all of this. No, no, I want to talk about this new fanfic crossover story, which has a 0 percent chance of happening in dapttaW. That's why you and I will work together here, forever.

You look at him in confusion and point at yourself.

The Author: Yes, you and me, we're making this story. It's about Fortress Over Hell, a.k.a Team Fortress 2 x Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss. Also, could you please sit on the chair?

Upon hearing this, you nod at him and approach the chair in front of The Author's desk and sit on it. When he mentions the title, it piques your interest and you lean forward, eager to listen to the details of this fanfic story.

The Author: First of all, if you want to get to know me well, there's one thing you must know-I like buff men.

You're left dumbfounded by his statement, raising an eyebrow in confusion. You tilt your head and look at him, silently asking for an explanation.

The Author: Sorry, we don't want to waste our Tick Tock time here. Anyway, back to the topic. Before we begin, here are some character bios so that you remember who is who.

He hands you a classified document, and you observe it before attempting to open it. However, it doesn't open. You try again, but it still doesn't budge. You sigh and look at The Author, who is laughing at your failed attempts to open it.

The Author: Oh, it didn't open, huh? Well, it's a shame. We'll have to wait for the next chapter! SO SUCK IT UP, BIT-

Suddenly, everything goes dark for a moment, and then a familiar tune starts playing: